Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never been so convinced that we will shine in the light of success next season.

It is important to understand for everyone reading this thread, that I never Really thought (although I hoped!!) we were ready for major trophies in thelast seasons.

Why will things be different next season?

1.Atlast, a little bit of consistency. No major clearouts or spectacular buys. Lets keep it this way. Do you hear me Abdul and Igor-Turkov ;) ?? We do not need Inzaghi or Salas. Basta.

2. Bobo Vieri. I feel so secure when he is on the field. Thank God, he wasn't sold to Lazio.

3.Marcello Lippi. I know he wasn't all that last season, making some really crazy desicions. But Lippi is a winner, and you can't demand instant success from anyone. And most importantly; He has a plan for Inter. He is determined that his tactics will work, and as soon as the players adjust to them I'm sure We will be better than ever.

4. Andrea Pirlo. I'm not expecting magic but he's sure looking good...

5. The blend. A nice blend of young and old. There's alot of rather young, hungry, "not so experienced" players ready to step in if the likes of Seedorf starts underperforming.

6. Our demons and tormentors are gone forever. Guys like Galante knew how to ruin a game with handball in the last minute.

7. Laurent Blanc. Just like wine, gets better with....

8. Seedorf. A joker who can either flop or bloom. Hopefully
he'll start using his head better and do wut he does best; Cut through defences with long runs from midfield.He should start using his explosivity, pace and great physics in a better way.

9. Alvaro Recoba. Wut an incredible development he has maid!!

10. The fans. We are the best. ;) We have the highest average attendance in Serie A. Lets make xtratimes intersection the most qualitative one, like it used to be.
And that is not made by spreading bull about imaginary transfers everyday.

Pheew.

[Edited by Mikael on 11-07-2000 at 00:34]

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
yo.......

I agree with most things you said except Seedorf......i mean that IMHO is his problem....his running in midfield translates to dribbling.

As for our players i stil think our team is a bit young and buying younger players is a bit bad all the time....anyway.....our youngest player Pirlo has played in pressure games before. Remember the home game against Spartak Moscow when Djorkaef got injured in teh first half and Simone sent on Pirlo and if you had ESPN Seamus Malin was druelling over Pirlo. Cauet had about 5 chances to score Pirlo was carving through the defence like pihranas through human flesh.

Also guys like Farinos have played big games also...the C.L. final springs to mind....sure he sucked in the final but he ha sthe experience.

Brocchi is Mr. GRINTA incarnate and like Frey said....i just cannot see him failing at INTER!!!!!!!!

Otherwise i guess i agree.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
IMHO = in my humble opinion

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I hate to put a damper on the day..but it looks as though vieri is out for another two months .. the season has not even started yet..

I do hope we overcome this obstacle:THE SUN WILL RISE OVER INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
If the season has not even started yet, why is it news that Vieri is out? Hell, technically they are all out right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts