Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last 4 seasons Lazio have 4 home losses only. Two were derbies: this season and last season with Erikson. Juve on April 17, 1999 and Napoli on Jan 7, 2001, the last non-Roman team to do it which was the last game for Erikson who was subbed with Zoff.

I've said once, I'll say it again: I don't see Inter beating Lazio at Olimpico this Sunday. It could happen, but Inter's chances, IMO, are slim to none.

http://www.corriere.it/edicola/inde...ORT&doc=TOSATTI

D

·
0 Posts
In the last 4 seasons Lazio have 4 home losses only. BLAH BLAH BLAH
The Lazio v Internazionale won't be like any home game at Lazio. The Lazio fans will be booing their own team for Internazionale to win. The chairman of Lazio doesn't want his own club to do this, and to ease the situation 50% of all the stadium tickets will be sold to Internazionale supporters. Believe me 50% of that stadium will be filled with black and blue and it will be treated like a Cup Final apart from the fans will be cheering on one team "Inter".

It will be a disaster for Lazio if Roma wins the Scudetto again. Their celebrations from last year haven't even ended and Lazio fans would hate it to continue. That is why Internazionale will beat Lazio.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
It's a win win situation,if Inter doensn't win the scudetto, it will be so funny, you know with all the luck they have had, and slipping like that, they will be mock for years. and if Juve doens't win it, they will be the ethernal second placers, the first one of the losers, yet another year, yet another second place..

·
Registered
283 Posts
SZeppelin75 said:
It's a win win situation,if Inter doensn't win the scudetto, it will be so funny, you know with all the luck they have had, and slipping like that, they will be mock for years. and if Juve doens't win it, they will be the ethernal second placers, the first one of the losers, yet another year, yet another second place..
So true indeed! ;)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think Inter will beat Lazio easily, Lazio has no motivations at all, playing in the UEFA cup does not give you the same $$$$$ as playing in the Champions League and Lazio rather see Inter as the new champions than Roma(Their biggest enemy in the world) or Juventus(The team that has won the most scudetti in Italy, enough reason for Lazio to not give them yet another scudetto and make them EVEN more successful in Italy).

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Well done Spacey - you called right...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Remo said:
I think Inter will beat Lazio easily, Lazio has no motivations at all, playing in the UEFA cup does not give you the same $$$$$ as playing in the Champions League and Lazio rather see Inter as the new champions than Roma(Their biggest enemy in the world) or Juventus(The team that has won the most scudetti in Italy, enough reason for Lazio to not give them yet another scudetto and make them EVEN more successful in Italy).
Bad and very very stupid prediction:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yes a stupid and WRONG prediction...

*S.S.LAZIO* 4 - 2 F.C. INTER
------------------------------------------------

1 - 9 of 9 Posts