Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last 4 seasons Lazio have 4 home losses only. Two were derbies: this season and last season with Erikson. Juve on April 17, 1999 and Napoli on Jan 7, 2001, the last non-Roman team to do it which was the last game for Erikson who was subbed with Zoff.

I've said once, I'll say it again: I don't see Inter beating Lazio at Olimpico this Sunday. It could happen, but Inter's chances, IMO, are slim to none.

http://www.corriere.it/edicola/index.jsp?path=SPORT&doc=TOSATTI

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Because..... :yuck:... Lazio hate us..

Why do a favor to their most top of the list enemy ??... :doh:

But, my thought can be change, if only Lazio defeat Inter, cause they want to get the 4th position and for CL..

Anything is possible my friend, so better hope for the best ...
:undecide:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Despite my avatar I am die hard Lazio fan. I think the Lazio players will give everything they have against Inter on Sunday. The players will do what they can to win, however the fans can provoke them. It is not imposissible irriducubli and curva nord cheering for Inter. I just hope the players stay focused and they will to do their best to keep serie a, a serious league. Not a league for teams losing whenever it is suitable for their their fans. I don't hate Juve, and I would much rather prefer Juve than the wolves to win , but still I prefer Inter to win. I guess the hatred for Juve has got it's roots on the sale of Nedved and Salas. Especially Salas was hard to bear for me, but I guess neither of them are doing very well for you, and least of all Salas.

MAY THE BEST TEAMS WIN ON SUNDAY. WHOVEVER IT IS? (Except Roma, a disgrace to the world of soccer).

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Sorry guy, but we should think about our own game. I want us to win Udine. I know , most of things depend on Lazio, but still I don't wish us to think about Inter, let them think about us!
FORZA JUVE!
BEAT UDINESE!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Nyuka said:
Sorry guy, but we should think about our own game. I want us to win Udine. I know , most of things depend on Lazio, but still I don't wish us to think about Inter, let them think about us!
FORZA JUVE!
BEAT UDINESE!
When I say, I really like you, Nyuka.. I really mean that :D :D ..
Cause, you're always right (Except for the bribes thing that you offer.. ;) )

**** Lazio and the hell with Inter or Roma...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Lazio still have a chance (albeit a slim one) to qualify for the CL, and a much better chance to qualify for UEFA Cup. Why WOULDN'T Lazio players give their all to reach one of these competitions next year???

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
adel_10 said:

When I say, I really like you, Nyuka.. I really mean that :D :D ..
Cause, you're always right (Except for the bribes thing that you offer.. ;) )

**** Lazio and the hell with Inter or Roma...
hey, bro:)
Bribes are jokes...though...;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts