Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noted that so many Inter fans do not trust Veron . I think Veron was the best mid player in Inter so far in this season. However, many Inter fans give too high credit to Stanch who is not performing good at all. And he is obviosly the worst player in the starting line up. Inter nowdays has a unique team with small additions they will lead the serie A teams.What Inter missing is another attacking mid like Nedved and a good defender like Nesta.

·
Registered
45,717 Posts
ALHOSNI5 said:
I noted that so many Inter fans do not trust Veron . I think Veron was the best mid player in Inter so far in this season. However, many Inter fans give too high credit to Stanch who is not performing good at all. And he is obviosly the worst player in the starting line up. Inter nowdays has a unique team with small additions they will lead the serie A teams.What Inter missing is another attacking mid like Nedved and a good defender like Nesta.
Veron has done a lot for us this season. He can make the difference in the match in a split second. That's the kind of player he is.

As for additions to the team, you're right about the central defender. We need someone who can partner Cordoba. As for the attacking midfielder, I'm not sure that's a priority, especially with Recoba or Veron who can occupy the playmaker position. We just need quality wingers.

One thing to note about the midfield is that the CZ-Cambiasso combination should be getting a lot more praise than it is since it's the main thing that is saving our skins when we're playing all-out attacking football. Sure it's entertaining, but you have to defend as a team as well. That's what sets us apart from Juve and Milan this season. And when all-out attacking teams like Real and Barcelona pay the price, a lesson has to be learned. One that we should already have learned after this drawing spree.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
what are u talkin VERON IS THE BEST
SEBA
THAT IS THE WAY I CALL HIM
he is the MAN
of our midfield
and we will buy all of his contract
SEBA SEBA
VIVA SEBA

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
All the mids available... the most consistent performer is surely Cambiasso.

Veron has the tendency to lose balls....sometimes overdoing things. Was he out of position? Mancini tried him and Davids in the centre, beginning of the season... nothing much comes out from him then. Still he is OK.

So far the 433 , in the mid area Cambiasso and CZ comes first. The third mid spot can be variable, it will depend on how Mancio wants to play. Like a third forward who can come back like Stankovic/Kily... or purely attackers.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Many fans didn't want him,they predicted that he would be flop and that will be injured all the time.And now when it appeared that he is reallly good they just don't want to see that,can't stand it.

Some of the fans from Emre fan club ;) names players like Dejan or Veron guilty,just because Emre doesn't play.

·
Registered
8,942 Posts
Veron along with Cambiasso have defenately been our most consistent midfielders. I do not think Veron is underrated. Much of the media rate him highly since his switch back to Italian football. And i am hoping the loan deal will become permanent.

We :heart: u SEBA

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Veron is THE MAN
In the derby, he was our best player until he picked up a knock
Wihtout Veron all our long balls go random palces
Veron is our answer to Pirlo
Veron can give you pin point 50 yard passes, and he is picking up where he left off at Lazio (the premiership was just some dark nightmare for him)

Forza Seba

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I dont think anybody in the forum underrates Veron. He's been truley influential to our play this season, and we couldn't have done without him, as Mancini builds a team around him. Veron's worked hard throughout the season and deserves an applause for overcoming his bad spell in England. He does have his bad performances every once in a while, but who doesnt?

As for your point about Stankovic, its just that the guy has been mispositioned all the time. Stankovic is a central midfielder and not a winger. That's why he's pretty much sucked so much, although he gives his all.

As for a defender, its a difficult task to get someone like Nesta now, but I hope the management realizes this and does sign some quality defenders in the summer.

·
Registered
45,717 Posts
Razman said:
I dont think anybody in the forum underrates Veron. He's been truley influential to our play this season, and we couldn't have done without him, as Mancini builds a team around him. Veron's worked hard throughout the season and deserves an applause for overcoming his bad spell in England. He does have his bad performances every once in a while, but who doesnt?

As for your point about Stankovic, its just that the guy has been mispositioned all the time. Stankovic is a central midfielder and not a winger. That's why he's pretty much sucked so much, although he gives his all.

As for a defender, its a difficult task to get someone like Nesta now, but I hope the management realizes this and does sign some quality defenders in the summer.
Very well, said. :thmbup:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
SEBBAAA

CZ

CAMBIASSO

the best midfield for INTER
n it has to stay like this :fero:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts