Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,when jan changed the forums he forgot to write my name as moderator here.
and i don't like this,i must write him and tell him to change it,anyway isn't GOD interested to be the third moderator with me and kevin?
everything is ok:)

[Edited by nasty nick on 10-06-2000 at 13:03]

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Job of a moderator :

You just help keeping things lively and clean on the board. Also you help other posters out if they are in doubt about something.

Not a hard job ;)

[Edited by Kevin on 11-06-2000 at 10:34]

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Don't have your mail but just ask Jan.
If you want you can be moderator in my place. I will go and ask Jan for it but you have to say also there that you want to do it.

Ask and Suggest is the place to be :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we can all be moderators you dont have to leave kevin....

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
i know, it has nothing to do with gOD becoming moderator that i want to leave..

i was thinking of it earlier and now i know that gOD takes it over.

I had bad exams and will not have much time coming months because of school, i have to work, going on vacation...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i understand,im also going on vacation soon,but i think you can still be moderator with us,you don't have to post so much but you can visit the site oncea week or something and see if everything is ok.
just look at omario,tario and poya roby they are doing exactly the same thing but still moderators,do the same thing me and gOD will helo you.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
ok i will mail jan, but only on the condition that untill july there will be someone doing this with me (nasty nick!!). next week my exams start and along with the euro2000 i won't have that much time for the forum :(.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Well, i still can do it !

I have to give up my exams. They were too bad :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now i also don't get my job in July and have to study for my re-examintations :(:(
So i will have time enough to be here instead of what i thought last weeks..

Only the first weeks of august i'm on vacation. Al least some good news for me :)

So just ask to be moderator with us ;)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
ok I think my nick is on the list of moderators, but i haven't got any confirmation or so. do i need to ge a password or something or is it ok now?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
It is ok now. You can see it under your name. Now there is Moderator instead of player/veteran/..

You have more power now :)

Now you can use the Administrator Options like Open / Close Thread ; Move Thread; Delete Thread; Edit Thread .. and you can also enter the Moderator Haven now..

But as you can see only civilized people visit this forum so there is not much to do at this time. But if there is anyone who insults other people and stuff like this you have to do something about it ! Warn him and keep the forum clean.

In case of big problems contact Jan !

I think that's it. If i forgot something i (or someone) else will tell you ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts