Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bundesliga has Kicker Magazine class players in World-Class, International-Class, National-Class and Average-Class.

I think this is very useful for fan ball of the league because thier criteria is reliable.

In Permier League, There are so many discussions about class of player. Example, It is different opinions about classes of Drogba and Scholes if they ever reached any world-class season.

Thsi kind of ranking player would be very useful for future footbal fan that they will know how great of players about thier performance and consistency.

Finally, I think it is not too hard even it cannot be the same criteria 100 percent but I think they can make a reliable standard from keeping effectiveness o fplayers in each matches.

Some Legends have been forgotten. This will help as well.

·
Registered
46,155 Posts
because it's dumb?
There is no way you can classify players if not according to their wages.

PS congratulations for supporting Sampdoria! :D

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
because it's dumb?
There is no way you can classify players if not according to their wages.

PS congratulations for supporting Sampdoria! :D
I am not engage myself cheering any team. I cheered Lazio for a decade but I think they have failed disappointingly so I changed to cheer Sampdoria which I actually like thi steam for long time ago.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I am not rather understand what you mean.

But I can say there are so many Thai football fans stick to cheer Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal. Those team is really a part of thier life. Some of them even cried when Arsenal lose in important mathces. I might be an odd guy but I just think those team are not in my homeland so I can't touch the real atmosphere. On the other hand, Legend is very attractive me because this is a kind of regardness to Personalities.

·
Registered
17,130 Posts
I am not rather understand what you mean.

But I can say there are so many Thai football fans stick to cheer Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal. Those team is really a part of thier life. Some of them even cried when Arsenal lose in important mathces. I might be an odd guy but I just think those team are not in my homeland so I can't touch the real atmosphere. On the other hand, Legend is very attractive me because this is a kind of regardness to Personalities.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
lol what a BS thread..... why the hell is the criteria important??? We arent playing Fifa here who cares just watch the freaking game you should know how good a player is just by watching games you shouldnt need some freaking magazine to tell you. If you dont know yourself then you really arent a real fan now are you?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You right we can know degree of players on our own but Many fans around the world not engage themselve watching most of game in ever league in several reasons but it is for sure that they would interest to know what level some players could do.

Importantly, It will be very useful for players that People can know thier performance in evident after thier retirement.

Nowadays, We are discussing about Bobby moore in example but we never know how many years he reached his prime as a world-class player.

If there is availbility in evident, People could know very well about thier legends. Reducing too biased effectively.

·
Registered
42,727 Posts
Squall avatar huh. So you're into Final Fantasy. I'm more of a Zelda person. I once rented FFVII but didn't give myself much of a chance to familiarize myself with the interface.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
He is Bosnian and there is a bunch of them, that should be above world class, no? or it is a country I don't know of?

·
Registered
23,659 Posts
if you're not sure if a player is world-class or not you should simply ask me, I have the FACTs
Could you rate these players for me?

Muntari
De Rossi
Ambrosini
Burdisso
The Filippini brother of your choice

1 - 20 of 31 Posts