Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surely we need somewhere to air our grievances over Mr. Bateman.:)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Direct you're grievances to a CM. The forum doesn't need a war between you and PB.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have. I've reported him twice.

I just thought I could gain a little support from my fellow forumistas who may have similar concerns over the conduct of Mr. Bateman.

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
We all have a argument with him every once in a while. Starting to get annoying, this is a football forum after all...

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As if I'd ever go against my mate Pat...

Fcukin' legend is that man.:thumbsup::)

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
I am sick and dull and I am plain.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
But cue balls don't have edges. :confused:

Wait a minute.........

I see what you did there. :D
Yep, wit is "not" in short supply in the united forum . . . . . .

Sarcasm on a web forum gets a little lost when you have cliques of mates pm'ing themselves in between buttfking each other, to work out a fantastically clever initiative to insult others . .

Honestly how these "kings of their pc's" arent world renowned comedians is beyond me . . :pp

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
:eek: Things haven't changed much here. Where's Magics? We need some intelligent input here.

13,358 Posts
Yep, wit is "not" in short supply in the united forum . . . . . .

Sarcasm on a web forum gets a little lost when you have cliques of mates pm'ing themselves in between buttfking each other, to work out a fantastically clever initiative to insult others . .

Honestly how these "kings of their pc's" arent world renowned comedians is beyond me . . :pp

How do you know JD Crociato doesn’t lead a double life? Student by day, secret comedian at night my friend? Maybe he has an intolerant father who would not allow his son to be on stage?

This is all spontaneous, its pretty obvious. Give credit where its due, they sure as hell didnt come to me for help with the material:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
How do you know JD Crociato doesn’t lead a double life? Student by day, secret comedian at night my friend? Maybe he has an intolerant father who would not allow his son to be on stage?

This is all spontaneous, its pretty obvious. Give credit where its due, they sure as hell didnt come to me for help with the material:thumbsup:
It's actually an intolerant mother, but you almost had it right. Drummer just can't appreciate fine humour when he sees it.

Well there go his free tickets to my show!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts