Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we can see from their posts, liverpool's, everton's, barca's, inter's fan, etc.
Arsenal doesn't get as many bashings as we do. Nobody rises the ashley cole's handball matter up, nobody calling patric viera a big cheat when dived in liverpool games, the list goes on.

·
Registered
786 Posts
cause they have been the SCUM of the league for so long and now they at the top!!!! Arn't they happy that their owner is a criminal!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Chelsea are not hated, you lot are bloody paranoid, people have mentioned the Cole handball a lot and also Vieira has been called a cheat, you should open your eyes a bit. ;)

Pires's dive against Portsmouth is still being brought up as the one example of cheating to this day by all the media, so stop being so bloody whingeing. :pp

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
Kyp said:
comments like this are a prime reason....

hehehe i was just about to reply to that most intelligent of comments but u saved my time :shades: thx... before the russian we didnt exist geeeez...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jern Lizardhous said:
Chelsea are not hated, you lot are bloody paranoid, people have mentioned the Cole handball a lot and also Vieira has been called a cheat, you should open your eyes a bit. ;)

Pires's dive against Portsmouth is still being brought up as the one example of cheating to this day by all the media, so stop being so bloody whingeing. :pp
Are you sure? Take a look at this post.
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149931&page=4&pp=15
SM ONLINE said:
well done lads, I hope you win the league seeming as we can't.

Can't stand Chelsea :yuck:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jern Lizardhous said:
1 post, of course you gotta expect that, it was a terrible decision, i can do a search and find 500 such posts about Arsenal and probably 10,000 about Juve :D

you sound like a moaning minnie. :pp
Well, i meant if it's coming from gooners i can understand. But from other club's fan? I definitely can search for more posts o it :rolleyes:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Funny to see the Chelsea fans complaining about hatred and the Man U fans complaining about hatred and the Arsenal complaiing about hatred......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Interista said:
If was fact you were 4 weeks away from following the old Fiorentina

Nope.

Even if we were in trouble, we could have easily sold some assets and be making a cool profit.

Chelsea's ground is infact the most wealthy ground in the world.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Interista said:
If was fact you were 4 weeks away from following the old Fiorentina
this must be one of the more inteligent posts ive ever seen. we did qualify for CL before we got the money didnt we....

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
lets not speculate about something which would have even happened...

·
Registered
604 Posts
Chelsea rule..

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
"Why fans from other clubs hate Chelsea?"

Basically because they are scum who used money to become great!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts