Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does Real wants to sell Owen who has a proven goal-scoring records either in EPL or La Liga, who is able to generate huge revenue on the sale of jersey, who did not complain abt sitting on the bench and whose wages aren't as high as the Galaticos, and buy players who has a poor season so far(Reyes), Who hasn't proven himself in La Liga(Gila), whose finishing so not as effective as Owen(both), who are unble to generate as much jersey income as Owen(both) and they are both going to sit on the bench too pretty much like Owen did this season throughout.

I feel that Real has given Owen too little respect despite Owen proves himself umpteen this season. By selling Owen and acquire Reyes or Gila, does this means that Real feels that Owen are inferior to both of them? I'm pretty sure that both of them are going to sit on the bench because to Real, Raul and Ronaldo are irreplacable no matter how atrocious their performance are and they are not going to score as many goals as Owen did, coming off the bench so why Real wants to sell Owen? I would rather have Owen in my team than Reyes and Gila. Definitely

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
owen will not be sold and reyes will not come.
perez don't like spanish players.
he want english players who don't understand spanish and can only say "puta", that way they "understand" him much better... :)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
El Fenómeno said:
Actually, we've been long-term admirers of JA Reyes.
you still don't want him though which is why he has backtracked and now claims that he loves it at the Arsenal and he's having a great time. :wallbang:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
you still don't want him though which is why he has backtracked and now claims that he loves it at the Arsenal and he's having a great time. :wallbang:
We do want him, it's just that we don't have any space at the moment.

Same reason why we couldn't sign Joaquin last summer, there is just limited space and that's the reality.

With Figo likely to leave in the summer, I think we'll finally sign Joaquin. As for Reyes, well IMO a trade involving Owen is still on the cards.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
El Fenómeno said:

Same reason why we couldn't sign Joaquin last summer, there is just limited space and that's the reality.

With Figo likely to leave in the summer, I think we'll finally sign Joaquin. As for Reyes, well IMO a trade involving Owen is still on the cards.

if you wanted him now, you'd create a space, you obviously are following him but that's not the same as wanting him NOW.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Would much rather have Robinho, thank you very much.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Zacxaviqer said:
Why does Real wants to sell Owen who has a proven goal-scoring records either in EPL or La Liga, who is able to generate huge revenue on the sale of jersey, who did not complain abt sitting on the bench and whose wages aren't as high as the Galaticos, and buy players who has a poor season so far(Reyes), Who hasn't proven himself in La Liga(Gila), whose finishing so not as effective as Owen(both), who are unble to generate as much jersey income as Owen(both) and they are both going to sit on the bench too pretty much like Owen did this season throughout.

I feel that Real has given Owen too little respect despite Owen proves himself umpteen this season. By selling Owen and acquire Reyes or Gila, does this means that Real feels that Owen are inferior to both of them? I'm pretty sure that both of them are going to sit on the bench because to Real, Raul and Ronaldo are irreplacable no matter how atrocious their performance are and they are not going to score as many goals as Owen did, coming off the bench so why Real wants to sell Owen? I would rather have Owen in my team than Reyes and Gila. Definitely
It's just another presidency tactic by Perez and his crew. He is already preparing himself for his trophyless season and he knows that the only thing that may save him from having the fans put his head on a chopping block is to begin promising more Spanish representation at Madrid.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
El Fenómeno said:

No Space? Is this some kind of sick joke? :D

Our squad is paper thin and we need all the players we can get (apart from strikers). But to answer the question, no, reyes WILL not come and owen WILL not go. It's just speculation :mute:

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
El Fenómeno said:
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:
and where do you want Joaquin to play? as a DM?
or maybe beckham will go back to play as a DM?

keep dreaming, Joaquin will come to any big team but madrid, and it would probably be chelsea.

trade for owen and reyes? keep playing football manager...
perez will never get reyes. he(reyes) got nothing to sell...

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
----------Raul----------Ronaldo---------
---------Owen----------Portillo----------
-----------------Figo--------------------
-----------------Guti--------------------
Zidane--------------------------Beckham
Solari-------------------------------Figo*
---------------Gravesen-----------------
---------------Helguera*-----------------
Carlos---------------------------Salgado
Bravo----------------------------Celades
----------Samuel------Helguera----------
----------Pavon------Woodgate---------
----------------Casillas------------------
-----------------Cesar-------------------

Ideally(when everyone is fit), we don't have such a thin squad... except at the wingback positions(I have seen Solari at LB only twice during his RM career... but he did the job admirably, and he could hardly be worse then Bravo) :rolleyes: ... I think Robinho and Del Horno would suffice for next year :D And if we have to get an extra player... get Joaquin for cryin out loud... and kick Beckham in the culé :tongue:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
kalo said:
No Space? Is this some kind of sick joke? :D

Our squad is paper thin and we need all the players we can get (apart from strikers). But to answer the question, no, reyes WILL not come and owen WILL not go. It's just speculation :mute:
Err....Reyes is a second/ support striker.

And Joaquin is a winger (we have Figo and Beckham in that position already), so I was absolutely right when I said we didn't have space to sign them in the past.

So what was such a "sick joke" about what I said?

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
sagyv said:
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:
and where do you want Joaquin to play? as a DM?
or maybe beckham will go back to play as a DM?

keep dreaming, Joaquin will come to any big team but madrid, and it would probably be chelsea.

trade for owen and reyes? keep playing football manager...
perez will never get reyes. he(reyes) got nothing to sell...
It's speculation. :rollani:

Are you going to take everything so seriously? :wallbang:

And if Joaquin ever does leave Real Betis, it will most likely be for Madrid, NOT Chelsea.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Reyes is wank, the gunners fans know that. 17 million for that gypsy

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
ummmm lets say Reyes is not coming, Joaquin is not coming, Robinho is 70/30 chance, Gerrard is wanted by Perez but chelsea is a pain in the ass which gives us only one player that will most likley land in madrid

if we put ourselves in Perez's mind and use his galactico logic i think we can see Totti all over it...first of all Roma aren't going anywhere for next year...Perez loves Totti and the player admitted that he wouldnt mind coming to madrid and Figo is leaving which gives a space for totti to play...ohh and Owen will not go anywhere

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
micho007 said:
ummmm lets say Reyes is not coming, Joaquin is not coming, Robinho is 70/30 chance, Gerrard is wanted by Perez but chelsea is a pain in the ass which gives us only one player that will most likley land in madrid

if we put ourselves in Perez's mind and use his galactico logic i think we can see Totti all over it...first of all Roma aren't coming anywhere for next year...Perez loves Totti and the player admitted that he wouldnt mind coming to madrid and Figo is leaving which gives a space for totti to play...ohh and Owen will not go anywhere
that is probably the most logical scenario when it come to perez.
i give it about 95% that totti will come, get a galactic salary, get a 8 years contract (at the age of 30!!!) and give a lot of headache to our team...

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I don't think he would go for totti.

He wouldn't want to pay a huge amount for someone who collects cards as a hobby and earns his salary on the stands.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Casillas said:
I don't think he would go for totti.

He wouldn't want to pay a huge amount for someone who collects cards as a hobby and earns his salary on the stands.
zidan was a regular card collector in juve...

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
El Fenómeno said:
Not true

El Fenómeno said:
Actually, we've been long-term admirers of JA Reyes.
Not true

At least not in the way I know it

1 - 20 of 65 Posts