Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Well mainly because Juve were already through and tickets cost like 30 euros for that match so why waste money on such an un-importna tgame when it is also on TV?

Anyway, I might be going to see Juve-Milan on December 19th hopefully an extra 17 people are there. Being a Roma supporter I dont care either way but my friend who is a Juve fan wants to go.

Wouldnt it be funny if I turned up in the bright Orange Roma away kit of last year :cool: Actually I guess it wouldnt be funny for me :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Well mainly because Juve were already through and tickets cost like 30 euros for that match so why waste money on such an un-importna tgame when it is also on TV?
Juve club near my home sold thickets to 2€ because nobody cares about the game and nobody bought them the same...
and for watch it on tv you must pay the same since it was on pay tv and not on free channel

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Long story short:

- Delle Alpi is in the middle of nowhere
- Nobody likes the stadium
- Turin is a largely Torino dominated city

I believe there are other factors as well but those three are mainly the consistant ones.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
the main reason of this game btw was because Juve was already on top and nobody cares about Ajax in this moment.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Hmm I think 30euros was for Fiorentina game so... I guess it will be a bit more to see Milan then?

I think juve should let fans go in for free on ngiht like that and yet they still wont get anymore than 10,000 :D

In England if you sold tickets for 2 euors you would need the quadruple the stadium and mkae it like 250,000 :D Especially if it was a CL game at Man Utd or something.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Probably because the club has won so much in the 90s that people are sick of watching games. :pp

·
Registered
69,976 Posts
Arianna said:
the main reason of this game btw was because Juve was already on top and nobody cares about Ajax in this moment.
But the stadium seems always very cold, not only vs Ajax.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
GICA said:
But the stadium seems always very cold, not only vs Ajax.
not seem...it is very cold:D ...:howler:
...also on summer u can freeze there:howler: and i'm not kidding:D

mmm.... who cares btw , Juve problem, not ours :shades: :D

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Shut up, Cacini! :D

Nobody went to the Ajax game because home accomodations were better on the night. Why go out face the freezing cold of the Alps when your team had presumably rather not play a futile fixture, for which any score is as good as any? Nothing at stake! Moreover against a lacklustre Ajax that is no longer the team that used to make all of us dream. Everyone knew beforehand that Juventus wouldn't put up any extra effort to entertain its crowd, being the calculating team they are. Add the usual factors like tickets price and distance from stands to pitch!

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
khimik said:
Long story short:

- Delle Alpi is in the middle of nowhere
- Nobody likes the stadium
- Turin is a largely Torino dominated city

I believe there are other factors as well but those three are mainly the consistant ones.
You forgot one:

*Nobody wants to watch a 1-0 win at home.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Having said that generally speaking Juve fans are not known as the most passionate ones, especially in Torino. It must be said that in Italy people lately ptfer watching football on tv combined with the enourmous amount of Calcio Talk shows. Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina, Palermo, Reggina, Genoa, Samp (forgot a few maybe) have good attendances, but I know a number of people that stay home and watch Football on tv. I still prefer going to my loved San Siro :cool: but this is what is going on lately.

P.S. The only thing that pisses me off, is that if Milan reaches the CL Final, regular Milan match attenders have no "priority" upon tickets.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts