Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought chelsea was a big club,but anyone writes on the forum,i find i strange.....

·
THE
13,985 Posts
Now I'm too blonde here, I don't understand what do you mean. Anyone can write everywhere, in all forums, and personally I'm glad that people,(beside some Chelsea fan) who actually don't like Chelsea very much, like bodat, Amo and Natalya, comes here and give me/us some company and reasonable comments. After all, it's all football.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no im just wondering why not more people writes here,it's aq big club with many fans all around the world,it sems strange to me

·
THE
13,985 Posts
I keep wondering myself, where is Tario. Last I heard from him last Dec, when we wished happy new year to each other. Nick,I don't know, why there are so few of us here. But hope that we'll have new fans here, when we'll win Barca :)
Sure bodat, I'd like to boss around, feel myself important and scare sometimes rookies, but I'm afaraid I have not enought knowledge nor time to do that, but thanks anyway :)
Hope you'll be here tomorrow to share my joy or cheer my up, depends on the result.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Good luck for tonight. Hope that you show the capabilities of twp weeks ago and not those of Sat. With the 6 back you should do.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i hope the same,hope chelsea win tonight and
more will write here.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
joke! :D

sorry... I couldn't resist...

·