Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my mate where talking about football and he asked my why do you support your Liverpool?, The only answer i could come with was I dont know, and i still cant come up with a answer.

why do you support your favourite team?

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
My mate got FIFA 2001 on PSOne, he used to select Man Utd, and give me Arsenal. Then the first top I bought was an Arsenal one and it well grew from there really.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Originally, it was because it annoyed my dad (who is a Spurs fan) and I thought it was funny. It just stuck.

·
Banned
3,390 Posts
I support Liverpool , because I like thieving c*nts.

"I just found that telly laying about in the street, guv'nor. Honestly."

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
I support Man U 'cos we win stuff, init.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Once upon a time a friend told me that Barcelona is a great team(i was 11-12). Being the very easily influenced me, i agreed. Got stuck and here i am with the passion growing with every passing year.

·
Registered
59,249 Posts
I like receiving sympathy

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
to continue the controversial replies...

it bodes well with my fascist beliefs.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
The first match I saw live in this country was a friendly between Chelsea and Shef United. I was around 11, and I was sitting next to the Chelsea bench. So, from then on, it just got built up, as I grow I started watching football way too much, and Chelsea was the one and only team I could support.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
This topic again? For the last time people.

REAL MADRID: 31 Ligas & 9 UCL's!

HALA MADRID!

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
The age when I started to develop a fondness for football coincided with one of the greatest ever eras in club football history. I also liked the red and black stripes.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
I have no idea why I sppport Valencia. I am truly obssesed with them. I find every match of their's exctiting, even if it's dead boring. It's just me. The amount of anger that fills in me when we lose is crazy. The amount of happiness I get when we score is crazy. I jump like crazy. I have no reason to support Valencia. I just do and I will never leave them.

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
Me and my mate where talking about football and he asked my why do you support your Liverpool?, The only answer i could come with was I dont know, and i still cant come up with a answer.
You can't get any more clueless than this.

Gawd...you must have some reason.

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
I support France cos it has a lot of black players, not bad for a European team :thumbsup:
As for clubs, I support Barcelona cos of RIVALDO and its unique atmosphere at the Camp Nou. Still continue to support the team :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts