• Keep it the way it is right now.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
66,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've mentioned this before. I think the Russian section should just be one forum where all the fans can discuss our NT and clubs. I'm seriously sick and tired of the Russian section being a ghost town, only the CSKA forum is active at all, but overall the whole Russian section is dying.

This is just one more appeal from me to get you guys on board with this.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
I've mentioned this before. I think the Russian section should just be one forum where all the fans can discuss our NT and clubs. I'm seriously sick and tired of the Russian section being a ghost town, only the CSKA forum is active at all, but overall the whole Russian section is dying.

This is just one more appeal from me to get you guys on board with this.
No one cares about this anymore, no more loko and krylya forum in my opinion...only keep cska and spartak one.

·
Registered
66,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kleber said:
No one cares about this anymore, no more loko and krylya forum in my opinion...only keep cska and spartak one.

I'd say just make one forum, with all talk about anything Russian in that one forum.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
shevagol said:
I would definitely get rid of the Krylya forum. I never understood why they had their own forum in the first place.
Once it was a girl around here called Ginger who was always updating Krylya forum everyday but she just disappear in the last year.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Agree. There's no need for the subforums with the current levels of activity. The most active posters in the past rarely post now and I can't see that changing.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i agree with the opinion that the cska and spartak forums should stay as they are frequently updated but i disagree with having just one forum, i think having a different forum for a particular side makes it easier to navigate for posters and having one forum will just make it harder for posters to identify threads...

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Hello guys :)

I don't mind merging Krylya section with the main forum, a thread is more than enough. I guess nobody is really interested in Krylya here, so it's indeed pointless to keep it.

And sorry for disappearing from XT, I really miss you guys... at times :) But somehow I find real life way more exciting than posting in forums. Once it was fun, now it isn't... :)

·
Registered
66,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We're gunna need to make a poll with all the Russian forum posters voting, if the majority wants no more sub-forums I'll show the admins.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
ginger_ale said:

I don't mind merging Krylya section with the main forum, a thread is more than enough. I guess nobody is really interested in Krylya here, so it's indeed pointless to keep it.

And sorry for disappearing from XT, I really miss you guys... at times :) But somehow I find real life way more exciting than posting in forums. Once it was fun, now it isn't... :)
Hi Ginger.:) .i understand.

Well but you could post at least once in a month no?:D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
ginger_ale said:
Hi Sir kleber ;) Probably I could, given that I still log in every now and then, but I don't promise anything:)
Well 30 minutes in one month is not too much.:)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitry,Spartak and cska forums to stay up,loko and krylya ones to go..that's it.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
ginger_ale said:

We miss you too, hi Evgenia, what's up? :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts