Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
59,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't watched any of the WWC games but I tend to watch the goals in the news, and the level of goalkeeping is shocking.

Why am I so incapable of ball handling?

·
Registered
46,133 Posts
I haven't watched any of the WWC games but I tend to watch the goals in the news, and the level of goalkeeping is shocking.

Why am I incapable of ball handling?
because otherwise their forwards would hardly score one goal as a consequence of the fact that they are incapable of kicking a ball.

·
Registered
89 Posts
maybe the goal should be smaller? a bit? makes sense if it wasnt the same dimensions as men's. but then less goals would be scored

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
For someone who admits knowing nothing about the women's game other than having seen snippets of goal-scoring highlights, you certainly have strong opinions on the subject of women goalkeepers.

I suggest you watch some of the actual matches before you come here and shoot your mouth off in total ignorance.

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Cut the stupidity, idiots.

I don't know about how it goes in general, but Australia's Melissa Barbieri is simply too small physically in relation to the size of the goal.

·
Registered
59,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see that my post was deleted..

touchy much? :neutral:

·
Greta joke sharer
23,644 Posts
Damn, I thought I was untouchable. Apparently not... :(

What's next? Will I be banned like common riff raff such as Dupont and Durai? :groan:

Fine, I'll just stick to the topic then. Women don't suck badly, it's just that they're women. So they don't do things the same way men do. Different isn't necessarily bad.

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
21,014 Posts
Totally to the topic reply:
Womens are not that tad bad. The reason for that is basically male perception which N4L is suffering, even some male goalkeepers have that problem. But N4L has a point too as women can't retain their agility and athletism longer than man. I know its sexiest but its true. Being a productive being they lose their agility and flexibility when they reach fertility.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
A lot has to do with the size difference and athletic difference.

Only Hope Solo seems like a decent keeper out of the ones I have seen at the WWC

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Totally to the topic reply:
Womens are not that tad bad. The reason for that is basically male perception which N4L is suffering, even some male goalkeepers have that problem. But N4L has a point too as women can't retain their agility and athletism longer than man. I know its sexiest but its true. Being a productive being they lose their agility and flexibility when they reach fertility.
what are womens, homes?

·
Registered
56,111 Posts
best goalies are women.
because they can stop 2 balls at the same time and make spit the striker.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Women goalies aren't that bad. But as everyone has mentioned, they don't have as much athleticism as the men goalies do, so therefore, it's much harder for them to make diving stops(and other things like that). But, I'm sure there are some better women goalies than men goalies.

·
Registered
44,989 Posts
best goalies are women.
because they can stop 2 balls at the same time and make spit the striker.
Another male chauvinist wisecrack. How dare you, sir. :mad:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.