Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do we have to buy a superstar to the attack for next season.
After last season Mancini retired and Boksic is on his way out. Neather of those two played alot the last season.
We have already bought Lopez and he is better than both Mancini and Boksic were the last season. So why do we need Vieri or Crespo. To buy them we have to get ridd of alot of players to get money. Why do't we try some young italians
Lucarelli or some topscorer in Serie B.

Attackers:

Salas
Lopez
Inzaghi
Ravanelli
Lucarelli

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Top scorer serie B last season was Stefan Schwoch, They called him Bati in Serie B, He's 31 years old and I don't think he'll suit for Lazio, I remembered him when he played for Venezia 2 seasons ago.
If you want to try a young italian players, the one that I'm thinking of is Cassano (very close to Juve), or maybe we can try to get either Spinesi (Juve), Gianni
Commandini (Milan) or maybe Ventola (I reckon he should be good for Lazio, "Young and Dangerous")

Lucarelli is also a very good young player (He play like Casiraghi) but he did not not made for a big team like "Mighty Lazio" :)
Again in Valencia 2 seasons ago, he did not impressed me that much..

Maybe we should try to keep Salas for one more season :)

Forza Lazio

·
International
6,519 Posts
correction :

not should try to keep but K E E P !
Salas is getting in shape again !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, Salas will be great indeed....when he gets the right people around him. He lost his shape this year because we sold Vieri.

What about koller?

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Koller:

I think the problem with him is many would think he's 'too old'. To me actually 27 is not really bad, and if Koller do comes to Lazio, it'll be much more likely for Nedved to stay :) Personally I think his height should be a plus factor : 2.02 m :eek: But the rumors are more intent on his going to Spain I guess. Poor Anderlecht, to lose some of their key players!

-- Nedved! in mourning :( --

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well I agree with Nedved but i dont know about Koller. He won't fit in Lazio i think ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree that we don't need more superstars like Rivaldo and Figo. Keep Conceciao to play on the right wing, with Deki to play some games as well. Sergio C will come back to the form he showed in his first season as long as he has someone to cross to who can actually head the ball (e.g Sals & Vieri.)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
We dont need another superstar because we already have 1 MATADOR MATADOR MATADOR!!!!!! :):):)

Lopez Salas Inzaghi Ravanelli is perfect!!!!

Why waste $60mil on Crespo or Vieri!!!!
only 2 more players could be bought i think Gianichedda and Torricelli but they are not 100% needed
FORZALAZIO!

·
International
6,519 Posts
SALAS only fit's in Lazio, no other club will be the right one for him ;)

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA SALAS, 9 !!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It would be so cool if we brought up a striker from the youth squad.
I think its time to put money in the youth squad that would bring us some "real" lazio players in the team. If the player is a Lazio supprter before he comes to Lazio than they will fight as badly as the ones that have lived in Rom their hole life. I'm just saying we should try to get more players from the youth squad!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts