Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We do it every single year.
And we´ve done it again!

why do we purchase players sucha as Morfeo?, Umit????, Helveg??????..Corradi I can see why...but still!I know many of us are woundering why we bring them on.

Do u really think that Morfeo will be a protagonist at Inter? Ok, he can play the copa-italia matches..but do we need him??

Why Umit?? and then loan him out..?? he isnt geting any better u know.

Helveg...no comments!

last year we purchased Serena, and we only used him against Roma ( and one more game I think)..hehhee..I´m confused..:confused:

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
liste cuper....morfeo is most probably the most gifted italian player in seria bar baggio...he has so much natural talent he only needs a bit of luckt o be a star...is morfeo more talented then roecoba HELL YESS..everyone who has follwed morfeo's career knows he is potentialy world class....even totti said when they were in the under 21's///ill never have the skill morfeo has on the ball....

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
NO his not, cuper!

I've seen morfeo a ling time, even when he played with milan.

Last year when I saw Morfeo I really got impressed.
But I never tought he would come to Inter cuz somehow I tought he was already an Juventus player'*??**

Morfeo is a really good player!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Filip said:
NO his not, cuper!

I've seen morfeo a ling time, even when he played with milan.

Last year when I saw Morfeo I really got impressed.
But I never tought he would come to Inter cuz somehow I tought he was already an Juventus player'*??**

Morfeo is a really good player!!

I've seen some of Morfeo's game especially when he was still in Fiorentina !!

And of course he sucked big TIME !!! I hope he can prove me wrong:fero: :fero:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Morfeo isn´t really needed with Inter, but to say he sucks? Pffffff!!!!!

Morfeo is actually a GREAT player that last year with Fiorentina was basically the only player along with Adriano that played on a high level.

For the first time ever, I agree with Pirri. :eek::D

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yes Morfeo has immense talent but he is just so weak and phekkin in jury brone man

But he's good bench material.

In terms of innate class he is in Recoba' class but i would chose Chino over him even if he had one foot.

Chino sempre CHino

1 - 8 of 8 Posts