Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I think that since he is injured right now it's kind of difficult for him to play. ;) Plus, you can check out the number of threads about Pandev in this forum.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
If he can help us win games, of course it does matter whether he plays or not. Furthermore, his price might go up if he does well.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Ambis said:
Lazio will sell him in the summer so it doesn't really matter to them if he plays or not...
are you being a moron on purpose or... ?

read your statement again.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Matjaz said:
are you being a moron on purpose or... ?

read your statement again.
No need for insults :rollani: i did read it and i can tell you that Pandev even when he was healthy the coach didn't play him because that idiot of a coach has something against him(maybe it his nationality) and they dont want him doing that well because Inter still owns Pandev so they have to give them most of the money when they sell him... btw he should be starting and playing before that facist Di Canio but of course we know his connection tio the Lazio fans so that will never happen even if Pandev is younger and better then him.. but oh well Pandev will go to some team that actually wants him and then show Lazio what they missed out on they are not going anywhere anyways he doesn't need to play for a team that will be playing in the Intertoto Cup or worse...

·
Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
Ambis said:
No need for insults :rollani: i did read it and i can tell you that Pandev even when he was healthy the coach didn't play him because that idiot of a coach has something against him(maybe it his nationality) and they dont want him doing that well because Inter still owns Pandev so they have to give them most of the money when they sell him... btw he should be starting and playing before that facist Di Canio but of course we know his connection tio the Lazio fans so that will never happen even if Pandev is younger and better then him.. but oh well Pandev will go to some team that actually wants him and then show Lazio what they missed out on they are not going anywhere anyways he doesn't need to play for a team that will be playing in the Intertoto Cup or worse...
I've come to realise that Macedonians are very protective of Pandev, but did it ever occur to you that he hasn't been playing much under Papadopulo because we needed a different style of striker than Pandev? We got Bazzani on loan in January since Lazio lacked a target man, something that Pandev - with all his talent - does not provide. I've been very impressed with young Goran, he scored one of the goals of the season against Juve, & I hope he gets to prove himself more, whether at Lazio or another club.

To imply however that Papa hasn't played Pandev because of his nationality is absurd, he injured himself warming up for Macedonia, are you going to blame that on the manager as well? And rest assured that if he'd stayed at Inter, Pandev would be getting even less playing time, Vieri can't even get in Mancio's squad for f*ck's sake.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
And rest assured that if he'd stayed at Inter, Pandev would be getting even less playing time, Vieri can't even get in Mancio's squad for f*ck's sake.
I agree with you 100% on this and thats why he was sent to Lazio :smileani:

·
International
6,519 Posts
Look man, what you say is absolutely absurd, and I don't see a point in your posts...

Pandev is not played cause of his nationality ? I don't know when will you finally find out that Lazio is not the same as it was 50 years ago... Why not play a player if he's good ? Yeah Pandev today you're sitting on the bench, since you're Macedonian. Please, I can't believe you (we) are still being so alergic to this nationalism stuff and sh!t, calm down and think what the real reasons for Pandev not playing are.

And saying Pandev shouldn't play for Lazio since he's going in the summer is :yuck:

PEACE

U

·
0 Posts
man who care if he play or not????????????? he will be leaveing lazio anyway.....I don't say it's cuz Pandev's nationality but ther is a problem between pandev and papa but it's a personal problem not nationality problem. Papa did not like Pandev in Ancona either and place him on the bench and in lazio he playd good and was starter until papa shoow up and even Barca was interested but Papa place im on the bench again, and what was interesting was that some of lazio people told that Pandev have to play and he give him the chance against the best team away like Miland and then Papa say hey we did lose with pandev in a geam i knew they will lose anyway.

But all will be happy, Pandev will leave and Lazio are strong at this moment so it's good for all parts.

·
International
6,519 Posts
daj ne seri molim te...

:rollani:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Write in English, please. Not that I don't get most of your conversation but still...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts