Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to here your opinions.

Calm down! Calm down! I'm only in Sydney to watch the world cup at a descent time before you nick me hubcaps.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
They don't. I go to London quite often and never see any Liverpool shirts. Most of them live in Liverpool or thereabouts and Asia.

·
Registered
23 Posts
most liverpool fans live in the outskirts and neighbouring towns of liverpool.

it is fair to say more evertonians live in the inner city

·
Registered
441 Posts
To say that most Liverpool fans live in London assumes that you've travelled extensively around Britain. I doubt you've ever been to Liverpool. If however there are more Liverpool fans in London than Chelsea fans its probably becuase we're the significantly more successful club which means more media, more air time i.e More chance for a kid to grow to like a club - easy really.

Why, are you feeling a bit jealous or something ? You'll be saying we play route one football and are boring next just to add to your other predictable stereotypes. Can't wait for the one about Liverpool being the future French national team. Will you make it into the Champions League next season ?

·
Registered
516 Posts
I live in Southend which is quite near to London. Having been to London quite a few times i can definitely say that anyone thinking most Liverpool fans live in London is completely insane. Obviously living in Sydney you have extensive knowledge of this. Have you ever been to Liverpool or London? I think you'll find that a the majority of people in London support their local team or Man Utd whereas in Liverpool support seems confined to three teams, Liverpool, Everton and Tranmere (although most Tranmere supporters live in Birkenhead).

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
that's statement's not entirely tru. some of them live in israel. mentioning no names raanan.;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
I don't know if the most Reds Fans live in London but I know that Liverpool has got the most fans in England. Am I right?

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
I think Manure have probably got more fans in England, but you won't find any in Manchester. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm a university student in London but live in Cardiff.

Perhaps the simple explanation is that London is the biggest city in the UK???????????????

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
There are quite a lot of Liverpool supporters in Manchester actually, when they play each other, there will usually be more liverpool supporters in the pub than ManYoo fans;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Jerky said:

Not that it matters to me where our glorious and plentiful support comes from, but which Fairy Tale did you base your obviously well-researched theory on?:confused:
Perhaps, you could expand on another favourite "Urban Legend" much loved by Bitter and Twisted Evertonians? You know, the one that goes "We would have won the European Cup if it wasn't for Liverpool!":rolleyes:
And while you're at it, sing us the words to your "World Famous" Anthem, The Z Cars Theme!:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Jerky said:

It is a well known fact that Everton supporters are easily recognisable in the city of Liverpool by virtue of the fact that they are the ugly, thieving, thick ones in the (fake) Lacoste trackies, that give the city a bad name!:cool:
Liverpool supporters are generally good-looking, quick-witted, stylish and walk around with a smile on our their collective faces!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts