Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do soccer players have gorgeous women..
have you seen Totti's girlfriend she is hot..
and Barthez and Zidane are married to supermodels..
Mpenza is going out with Miss Belgium..
Magnus Hedman is also going out with a supermodel

Is there something relating to being a soccer player and getting fine women..
especially when most of them are skinny as hell...

·
Registered
739 Posts
What do you think !!!
These guy´s are succesfull and rich !!!

Girls like MONEY !! And these guy´s have plenty !!!

Girls love to be seen in glamour and in newspapers, they like attention, and they get it when they are together with these superstars !!!

And if a girl have lots of cash, she wants more .... !! hahahaha NO OFFENSE GIRLS !!?? !! :rolleyes: :p

FORZA INTER !!!

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I've got the URL of a web site that has pix of wives ansd girlfriends and a couple of these guys do not have exactly gorgeous looking mates. In fact, some are pretty common looking...just like any fan. Paulo Sousa, Fabio Canavarro...Abbiati...and frankly, I just saw an interview with Adrianna Maldini and she's not pretty. She can look it isn photos, with a ton of makeup maybe....

·
International
8,545 Posts
Money and fame. Why do these metal head rock stars like Tommy Lee get girls like Pamela Anderson? I mean, just look at Tommy Lee, if he wasn't a rock star, there's no way that guy'd get laid.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
p. andersonn sucks(both of them :)) but let's not get any disscussion about this.

Whats wrong whit getting a regular wife, i think those players don't want to go out whit a supermodel or something like that, cuz they don't like the attention of it.

But if you loke at those girls... ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
You were smoking crack when you asked this question, right.

Your Kidding right, Do you berudge these players for having beautiful wives. How can you?? Money and fame interact with Money and Fame. hey, your wife might be a supermodel, but first you'd have to meet her. And that is why thee players date supermodels b/c they go out to the same places

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How?

They go to the same places..

I thought footballers usually spend there time.. I don't know.. PLAYING FOOTBALL..

Do they meet them in nightclubs or something or just by accident they happen to meet a supermodel

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
dunno?

Glamour, fame, and money, yeah, it sounds all the ladies are like that... maybe it's true, I don't know.
maybe they met in photo session with a magazine or something like that.and walla! there you are. but not all footballer married supermodel. some of them married normal women. so, you guys still have chances with some models.
ciao!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
karembeu has been a loooser since he left sampdoria,i wonder why he's still current in the french euro team?
and he's ugly too:(

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yeah her name is Andria SLETnikrova(orsomethinglikethat)

she is the bith from Wonderbra...

On sunday just before i watch 90m on Rai1 the ***** is always in a show i don't understant(i can't understant Italian:() lifting little KIDS.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts