Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IFA MY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!! :frustrat:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Good question.

Israel plays very few friendlies and nornally against opponents who end up not testing them.

Also the fact Kashtan is still in charge and everyone knows he will leave doesn`t give a lot fo motivation or intrest to the players.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still........you know that Kashtan is going to go. So why not make the drama quick and let him out instead of have him play the resign card.....who are you to fool?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Yeah because of these tiny details that we never manage to reach anywhere. We have the potential, but not the necessary mentality.:moan:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is December friendlies too..im assuming Israel is going to be a no show...

Rep. of Macedonia played every friendly match date they could get..... :mad: I wish we did too!! atleast show some sportsman-like participation

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Dont mess with the Makedonians :)
Now they are a republica. Its time to expand and get Thessolaniki and Thrace back

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
its like the 5th time i see this picture...

you need to relax man.

anyways we should have had a friendly....but it doesn't even matter...what are we preparing for? We have nothing to get ready for and i doubt anyone in israel is interested in coming to the match

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE!;7482021 said:
its like the 5th time i see this picture...

you need to relax man.

anyways we should have had a friendly....but it doesn't even matter...what are we preparing for? We have nothing to get ready for and i doubt anyone in israel is interested in coming to the match

Yeah, the right thing to do is dismiss Kashtan already since he will leave. And plan with the new coach the next campaign, but guess IFA isn`t really worried about it.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, the right thing to do is dismiss Kashtan already since he will leave. And plan with the new coach the next campaign, but guess IFA isn`t really worried about it.
Firing delay is a weakness for IFA. So having him resign is the best face to do....

stupid move..but it seems that by July more options will be available for us... i don't know who would want to coach us? personally...there is coaches who know how to compete in International games while others dont. NT games are 360 degree change from domestic leauge where 3-5 teams run it....while the others compete for whatever is open.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts