Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why did lili delete Firdaus's topic after my post.

All I said was that sad admins like JCamilo and lili have strong opinions on topics discussed in the PD. Unfortunately, they can't distinguish between their roles as neutral admins and heavily opinionated posters. The result is hypocritical bans of members like L-Pheno while other members who have broken the rules numerously were not even bothered.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once you're done with that, why does lili abuse her powers by replying to locked topics (in most cases directing posts to other members)...

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Green One said:
lili didn't. Raul did.
Don't care. Why was my post deleted. I didn't break any rules. If you don't like Firdaus's picture or his topic, lock it.. But that was my first opinion on the matter and I didn't spam. So why was my post deleted... At worst, split the topic and move my post to some other topic.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
The thread was deleted because he was depicting a CM as a Nazi.

Secondly if that post is deleted, the thread must be deleted.

Thirdly, its not abusing her powers by replying to a locked topic. Her powers allow her to do that. Thats not an abuse, thats simply using her powers.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
You deleted the topic because of that? How about just deleting the picture?

And why do CMs receive protection that some members don't? .. Aren't the CMs supposed to grant this protection, not reserve it for themselves. The PD forum is rife with similar (if not identical) accusations by both sides... There was no editting. Want examples? Search for a topic titled "Hello" in this forum.

What powers does she have? Script powers? Yes, the forum allows her to post in locked topics. But that just shows how shallow she is.

In affect, what happened is that the topic was locked by some admin to prevent anyone from pitching in until the other CM was allowed to have the final say.. and thats it.. ;)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Sabry said:
You deleted the topic because of that?
Yes.

Sabry said:
How about just deleting the picture?
whats the diffrence?:confused:He was reposting something that had already been deleted. The only right thing to do was to delete it again. Also, I coulnd't figure out how to edit the attachment:( so I deleted the thread, Again, no difference, imo.
Sabry said:
And why do CMs receive protection that some members don't? .. Aren't the CMs supposed to grant this protection, not reserve it for themselves.
What special protection do we get?:googly: I would have deleted that pic no matter who it depicted.

Sabry said:
What powers does she have? Script powers? Yes, the forum allows her to post in locked topics. But that just shows how shallow she is.
I think she explained her reason very well in her post.

Sabry said:
In affect, what happened is that the topic was locked by some admin to prevent anyone from pitching in until the other CM was allowed to have the final say.. and thats it.. ;)
Yeah, thats actually what happened, you are onto me. it is all a conspiracy.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Come on guys, there is enough religious tension going on around the world. Lets not bring it into a forum for football aswell...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
So I wonder if I post here, will it be locked? LOL :tongue:

PS: I'm here in peace, just a joke. I guess it wasn't so funny. Ohh well I'm going to leave.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
The Green One said:
The thread was deleted because he was depicting a CM as a Nazi.

Secondly if that post is deleted, the thread must be deleted.

Thirdly, its not abusing her powers by replying to a locked topic. Her powers allow her to do that. Thats not an abuse, thats simply using her powers.

I do think that using the power of "replying in a closed topic" to do anything other than give a brief explanation as to why the thread is/was closed is abusing ones power. To use that privilege to give your opinion on a topic but then not allowing others to debate further is definitely abusing the power given to you.

It's as if the CM's can't be touched and can do whatever they like without consequences. And the freedom of speech on XT is seriously getting restricted to "freedom of speech as long as it's what the CM's like"...

I'm not talking about any CM specifically, but when you have as many people as you have had in the last few days complaining about these issues, then there is a problem...

·
21,026 Posts
Il_Capitano! said:
see what happens when you lock many threads lili? :tongue: :finger:
What happens?:confused:

Plus, I am the ones that closed the thread and this one will get closed pretty soon as well. The questions have been answered over and over again, yet we open the same threads over and over again:dazed: :(

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Being brass (no pun intented) about it doesn't make things better. El Fenomeno has been unfairly banned, as everyone who has ever posted in the PD forum realises, and instead of owning up to it and re-instating him, lili et al has been acting arrogantly.

El Fenomeno is not someone I like and yes, seeing out of context, he did insult people. But so has everyone else. Even in the same topic I called him a tosser, and other people called him a clown and a closet gay, among other things. It's just not on to ban him for that.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Al Capone said:
So I wonder if I post here, will it be locked? LOL :tongue:

PS: I'm here in peace, just a joke. I guess it wasn't so funny. Ohh well I'm going to leave.
Puls, strike number one for you. Two more and your out.

For the third or fourth time or something, right? :tongue:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hasuni said:
Puls, strike number one for you. Two more and your out.

For the third or fourth time or something, right? :tongue:
Let's just say this- baseball suits me as a sport much more than cricket :tongue:

·
21,026 Posts
Amo;

This thread hs nothing to do with the barring of El Fenomeno, that has been discussed and explained. Your disapproval has been noted. Please stop going down that road again.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
barça said:
What happens?:confused:

Plus, I am the ones that closed the thread and this one will get closed pretty soon as well. The questions have been answered over and over again, yet we open the same threads over and over again:dazed: :(
members make multiple threads complaining :tongue:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I would like to say one thing then I'm running like hell.

Firdaus had a good intention in the issue he was questioning when he opened those threads up. Now I shall run for my life.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.