Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just can't understand this reaction!!!!!!
I always thought forum's were created so that we could express ourselves with one another.Now,when I say one another I also mean that "one" should also have the right to
give his personal opinion about someone else.
(in kind words or in not so kind words,it doesn't make a difference!)
For Example,if I am having a debate with Cecco,and say we get carried away,if you don't like it,then don't bother replying!!
But don't ruin our argument,it spoils all the fun,and forums are also supposed to be fun,aren't they?

P.S. In other forums "OUR" topics get deleted,not theirs!!!!hint,hint!!!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
315 Posts
BRAVISSIMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Now, most people are going to say..."No wonder Cecco agrees, he's the rudest person on this forum....."
Well, then let's keep up these fun topics, and lick eachothers ass, even when we totally disagree! And then you reply.." Well, you can disagree with someone without insulting him/her!"
For me that's no fun!
One thing is for sure, if this forum has to go on like this, well, you can enjoy it yourselves!
As of for me, I will find some other forum that will allow me to express my opinion in my own words!
Now some of you are saying, "Thank God, Cecco's getting the **** out of here!"
And I'm saying, "LAZIO E BASTA, whenever and WHEREVER!"

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
502 Posts
By the way,does anyone knows where is my topic "TO ZEN:"?I was in vacation for 4 days and now i am back i cant find it anywhere!
Where is it!

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

E

·
0 Posts
I don´t know why, but I will try to explain why some topics have been deleted. I doubt that some of you will understand, since you didn´t understand, or agreed on my wish/request for a "non-insulting forum"

Anyway, the topics which doesn´t have to do with lazio or football in general don´t belong on this forum. I have never before deleted any of the friendly topics, where people talk to each other, about themselves, about weather in their country etc.

But I feel obliged to delete all topics which are only about insulting and getting on each others nerves. When the last 10 posts of a topic are "xxx you suck", "yyy you are stupid", "you and this and that" and so on, then the topic will be removed in order to prevent you guys to hate eachother even more than you do now.
Again, this concerns only few people on this forum.

Lochness_Monster, that is exactly what happened to your topic. Like Lazia said it WAS getting out of hand, and therefore been removed.

Reale you wrote:"I always thought forum's were created so that we could express ourselves"
Is expressing yourself=insluting somebody? If you think so then a LOT of your posts/topics where you "express" yourself will be deleted.

Cecco wrote: "One thing is for sure, if this forum has to go on like this, well, you can enjoy it yourselves! As of for me, I will find some other forum that will allow me to express my opinion in my own words!"

Good luck, because this forum will never tolerate insulting. I care about all of you because of what we have in common (GRANDE LAZIO), but I was not the one who wrote terms and conditions of xtratime.

I hope these matters are clear and forgotten now

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
555 Posts
Cecco, you think it's fun when there happens something in the forum (in this case insults). It looks like you can handle an insult from someone else, but are you sure everyone else can handle to be insulted after have written their opinions about football ?
We don't know, and that's why we have to make sure that if someone can't handle to be insulted they won't ever have to be insulted (at least not in this forum).

This is what I call RESPECT, and I think we all should respect each other !

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
315 Posts
I still think you're a bunch of .......!
(only kidding) but you'll find out yourselves that this will become very boring!

At least with the presence of some people on this forum it was getting exciting!

Mattias and Emir, you must admit yourselves that when there were fireworks going on in this forum, the number of posts were enormous, as a result of "being nice" you can already see a difference in the number of visits!

I have been around the net for quite a while, and when I came onto this forum I must admit I had my doubts about it, but as time passed I found myself enjoying it, and passed 95% of my time online on this forum.
I also believe that the number of visitors on this forum has reached such a high number thanks to the "fireworks" that are often seen here!

The insults often used on this forum were not all that bad, I think that if you call someone "gay"(I have nothing against gays) or say "I hope you choke to death or get hit by a car" , well then, these are real offensive, but calling someone a ba***** or sh****** is just adding some spice to a post, and they make sure you get a reply from the person they're being addressed to!
By no means are these all that insulting, especially on a forum when you don't even know the person.

But if you want it this way, well then have it!

I'll continue to read the posts on this forum and even post myself, but I can't help to think that this attitude is going to bring the number of posts down to the level of all the other forums, such as fiorentina etc....

P.S. I also apoligize if I'm the cause of all this fuss(I think I am, right? Me and Reale, atleast I'm not on my own)

From a REAL BORED
CECCO!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
555 Posts
Sorry Cecco but you are wrong. A forum doesn't become more popular because of insults but because of interesting opinions from different people.

I can admit that many times I have read post and thought that the one who wrote it can't be really healthy. But when I reply I don't insult him/her, instead I try to make my points of view stronger with more examples about different things.

The fact of insults can get more posts during a short time when someone for the last time wants insult the other one. Then they both end posting...

If you look at it on a longer period, a forum becomes very interesting when there are well written post that shows everyones opinion. Then people can argue about why they think like they do, and that is something that makes a forum great. You always want to come back and read others' opinions and thought of your own post.

In this way, new people will join the forum when they see how nice things are going.

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
502 Posts
I understand what you are trying to do,but since i wasnt here and i didnt have a clue what the hell happened with my topic,dont you think i have every single right,to be informed about MY topic?If i knew i would have asked you to delete it,but i didnt know,and i stated looking to all the other forums in case i am crazy and i dont remember where i post it. In the topic,if i remember correctly i have just said to Zen9 to stay and not leave,i havent insulted anyone!Could you at least inform me next time?Thank you!
I agree with you that people should show respect to eachother,even if they dont agree with other views but nform the people who post in case you decide to delete their posts...Okay?

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

E

·
0 Posts
Lochness_Monster, I don`t really understand your point of view...are you telling us that we should inform every member of the board when we delete a topic, or only inform the topic starter?
Why is topic starter more important than the other who post replies? Why do you keep calling it "MY topic"? I find these things strange...
I am editing/deleting/locking posts and topics all the time, and believe me there is no time to inform everybody when their stuff has been edited/deleted.

At the end of the day, if you can`t find a particular topic, it has been deleted. Simple as that

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Locchness-Master,you better complain to the people who ruined the topic (need I say names? you can guess...) rather than the moderators.If the topic was deleted it would have a serius reason,they dont delete topics for fan.Some idiot said something equal to his IQ another idiot replied and the topic got out of hand.Simple as that.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I can't believe this topic is on top of this forum all the time!!? :(
Lochness_Monster, please just post a new topic and let's all try to keep it nice, allright? :)

Lazia

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.