Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you know why Besiktas is losing?

it is becuz of Lucescu and the board....

Lucescu only problem was to beat Galatasaray... make them fall, so he can prove to Galatasaray that they did a msitake by sacking him..... he even bough players that where no need to him, but where a need to Fatih Terim's Galatasaray... players like Okan Koc, Terim wanted him, Lucescu doesnt like Okan Koc style because Okan is a attacking winger who doesnt defend.... and becuz if that lucescu doesnt let him play in the right and he prefers Kaan Dobra. So Okan doesnt play...

Ahmed Hasan- Terim wanted him but Lucescu got him and he doesnt let him play.

Sinan- terim wanted him, but lucescu got him, and he doesnt play...

Ibrahim Akin, Fatih terim wanted him, lucsecu got him for next season

apparently Berkant got transferred to Bjk end of season

they where trying to get Umit Karan before he signed...

so do u get it he was trying to stop Gala from being better than him, and he succeeded, and now his mission is over.

BECUZ HE THINKS THAT HE HAS PROVED THAT HE IS BTTER THAN TERIM AND GALATASARAY HAVE MADE A MISTAKE BYE SACKING HIM, so now he has notihng to win and becuz of that BJK is slipping up...

and now for the board, they sacked Daum 2 yrs ago thinknig he cant do anything, and we is not good anymore. when fener got him, they where worreid that he might do good at fener, and they where so concerned with daum that they forgot thier own team, and as Fener was breathing down their neck inthe table, the board got worried and they too slipped up..

FOR CONCLUSION:

the good days are over for bjk unless they get rid of Lucescu becuz his mission is complete, and iam not saying this becuz i want him back for Gala, hif he comes back that would be a nightmare.....I DONT WANT HIM BACK FOR GALATASARAY..

STAY AWAY!!!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
D-lite said:
:D

That's why I didn't answer-it's waaay over the top :D
I have to second that....:D

J

·
0 Posts
No offence Cihan but Galatasaray's stats in both the league and Europe have dropped since Terim's arrival. Also didja notice the national team played a great world cup ever since he since left Turkey and after coming back we fail to qualify for a Euro. The guy's bad luck in my opinion. Or maybe it's the shitty Nike kits. EIther way Terim's still useless to Gala.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
So to sum up this whole thread:

a) Either the nike kits, or terim coming back to Turkey and coaching Gala has caused the demise of our NT.
One or the other is extreme bad luck, we're not sure which one is yet.

b)Lucescu wanted to be better than terim, now that Terim is gone Luce has no mission left. (perhaps he can coach a Seria B team against Fiorentina which Terim is being linked to).

c) Luce made besiktas pay money for Okan Koc just to piss off Gala, in fact he constantly thinks of what to do against Gala just to get back at them-since he has nothing else to do.

e) Perhaps Luce's preoccupation with Gala is the reason behind Besiktas's sudden loss of form. Besiktas needs to sack him immediately if we want any success whatsoever. In fact perhaps Luce is also bad luck, just like the Nike kits.

d) This whole thread can be a perfect Sci-Fi episode.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Oh and one more thing:

this thread makes the Turkish league sound like an incest pool :D

Gala sacks Luce, he goes to BJK
Daum is sacked by BJK, he goes to Fener
Sergen plays at Besiktas, then Fener, then gala and Besiktas again

talk about inter-communal relationships!
man-that's rough!
:D:D:D

J

·
0 Posts
I know it's all in good fun but i truly believe those kits are bad luck.:D

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Told yuo, end of Lucescu.

His mission is over, i am telling you.

He think he has proved to the Galatasaray Board that they have a made a mistake by sacking him...

So BJK would be on the down, they are 3 points behind Fener, and Fener have 1 match behind.

if you can remember few months ago, BJK where 11points infront, this proves everything...

just beileve him, i have contacts..

·
Registered
667 Posts
Marius said:
Thanks god, I can't wait till he comes to Romania! ;)
Well, despite what some lads on this forum are saying :howler: Luce has just said he plans on seeing out the rest of the two years on his contract, so don't wait too long. I'd be very surprised if he left before, because he is highly respected by the BJK board, players, and fans, if not by the Turkish media all the time. And BJK is a team that still has a lot of potential, despite this sub-par season. Luce just needs to make a few key transfers especially in attack, get rid of some deadwood, and at least try to be less defensive with his tactics. :rolleyes:

This is a side that would have been in the 2nd round of the CL after all, but for the lack of one decent striker!!:fero:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
You realise that by saying he needs to be less defensive in hi stactics you practically said you don't trust him?

·
*the drum drum*
42,595 Posts
eugenius said:
You realise that by saying he needs to be less defensive in hi stactics you practically said you don't trust him?
Do you realise that a 3-7-0 tactic isn't one that is very effective? :D

That's pretty much how the side has been playing lately, with Pancu and/or Ilie sometimes playing like actual forwards..
3-7-0 :dazed:

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's pretty much how the side has been playing lately, with Pancu and/or Ilie sometimes playing like actual forwards..
3-7-0 Do you realise that a 3-7-0 tactic isn't one that is very effective?

:pp :pp

Couldn't put it myselfy any mbeeter

Thanks Tolga you made me laugh..

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
we have no striker, we should've acquired one at the beginning. I think we're in talks for Dado Prso. the press also lilnks us to Hasselbaink and kluivert-but i highly doubt that.

Let's keep in mind that besikas played very well in the CL, and if we had a striker we would've been through to the next round.
I still t hink Luce is a good coach and he should remain with the team-only it's time for a face lift and young players like Gokhan Zan, Umit Aydin, Okan Koc et. al. to step up.

I think Luce will be using them in our games from now on, in fact Zan will be playing for Zago against Antep.

·
*the drum drum*
42,595 Posts
D-lite said:
I think Luce will be using them in our games from now on, in fact Zan will be playing for Zago against Antep.
Yeah, but that's not because Lucescu believes in youth, or even Gokhan in particular..
It's just because Zago has been his latest excuse :rollani:

When's Lucescu's birthday? I'll send him a mirror...

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Lucescu is the best thing that happened Besiktas the last 10 years. If we want changes, players could go, the board could go, but Luce stays. He have proved himself in Galatasaray and Besiktas. And those Bjk fans that want him to leave should think about performance of Bjk during, Daum, Feldkamp, Toshack before they ask Luce to resign....

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Yasko said:
Lucescu is the best thing that happened Besiktas the last 10 years. If we want changes, players could go, the board could go, but Luce stays. He have proved himself in Galatasaray and Besiktas. And those Bjk fans that want him to leave should think about performance of Bjk during, Daum, Feldkamp, Toshack before they ask Luce to resign....
Mostly non-besiktas fooball fans are talking trash about Luce, very few Besiktas fans would want him to go. I agree, he's the best TD to ever come to besiktas and he has alot to do still.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts