Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are a few questions that they ask fans in the BESIKTAS MAGAZINE. I thought it would be appropriate to ask these questions here and get everyones viewpoint..... can't wait to see everyonelses answers.

Why are you a Besiktas Fan?
It may seem odd to some people when I say this but, I really was born a BJK fan. As far as I can remember back the only team that ever stuck out was BJK. No one ever persuaded me into it but, my uncle absolutely made sure I was a BJK fan by taking me to a BJK game when I was 9. It was an unexplainable feeling something I will never ever forget.

Which BJK game(s) will you never forget?
BJK v Chelsea, BJK v Barcelona and, my most memorable...
BJK v GS when Sergen hit the winning goal and BJK became the 02/03 season CHAMPIONS. :D

Player or players that you will never forget?
SIFO MEHMET, OLIVER PASCAL NOUMA and, ILHAN MANSIZ

What do you like about BJK the most?
They are the peoples team and ofcourse the KARA KARTAL...

What type of BJK do you dream of (wish to see)?
The team members in celebration raising the UEFA Cup

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Nice thread Can ;)

Ok here are my responses:

It is our family tradition...
In Turkiye members of the same family generally support different teams. But I'm not exaggerating when i say that my Grandfather, my uncles, by cousins, my family and everyone in my family is a Besiktas fan. My grandfather always said that Besiktas is the 'people's team' and that's why he supports them.

I'll copy paste your response:
BJK v Chelsea, BJK v Barcelona and, my most memorable...
BJK v GS when Sergen hit the winning goal and BJK became the 02/03 season CHAMPIONS. :D

Atom Karinca Riza!
Sifo Mehmet
Metin-Ali-Feyyaz
Ertugrul
ILHAN MANSIZZZZZZ
PASCAAAAAALLLL NOOUUUMAAAAAAAA :D
(bas bas paralari leylaaa'ya, bir dahami gelicez dunyaaya :D)

Our ethical values...
Our fanbase is humble and sincere, we have traditionally not been the richest club but we've managed to use our resources very well...

We're known as the 'People's team' and I love that.
Nothinh better than being modest!

A besiktas which succeeds through players coming out of its youth system... (like the late 80's)

A Besiktas which doesn't spend milions in transfers..
A Besiktas which doesn't take any advertisements on it's jerseys...
A Besiktas which continues to protect the clubs' ethical values and traditions...

A Besiktas which becomes the greatest obstacle and takes the biggest stance against Industrial football and the monopoly of Turkish football at the hands of other interest groups.

Finally: A Besiktas which values Honor, dignity, piety, honesty, and compassion above success.

and while staying true to all our values, if we win the UEFA cup, ne mutlu bize!

·
Registered
7,015 Posts

When i was 4-5 years old, my mom and two uncles were talking about football. My mom and my oldest uncle were Fener fans while my younger uncle is Besiktas fan. The discusion went something like this( i was just 4-5 years old so i dont remember it so good);

My mom; "I support Fener"
Me; "Than, i support Fener too!"
My mom; "No you dont, your father would make you disinherit sby AND outlawed"
Me; "Ok, i´ll support Besiktas than"
:tongue:

Now ever since than i have felt a great guilt for supporting Fener for 5 seconds. But i have done much to get forgiven for my sin. Among my 16 cousins i am number 6, all the older ones are Fener fans while only three cousins after me are Fener fans(i was too young to have a influence on them), the rest are Besiktas fans, despite that their parents mostly are Fener fans. And 80% of them were brainwashed by me. I call them "muritlerim" :tongue: Some of my "muritlerim" even maneged to get my oldest cousins 7 year old kid to convert to Besiktas despite that both his parents are Fener fans. But i have retired from "brainwashing" activities nowadays, its time to let the younger more energetic Bjk youth take over.... :howler:

The 3-2 Galatasaray game where our team won the last championship unbeaten when they won it the three years in row(91-92 i think). I watched that one with two friends, one gala friend and one fener friend, guess who those two was cheering for. :howler:

1. Bako
2. Recep
3. Kadir
4. Gökhan
5. Ulvi
6. Zeki
7. Feyyaz
8. Riza
9. Mehmet
10. Ali
11. Metin

Our colors, our ethics and our "honorable 2nd places"!

A Besiktas playing CL final with a young side where most are own producs!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Yasko said:
I call them "muritlerim" :tongue:
nowI'm jealous, i immediately need to organize and start recruiting so I can have my own school and my own 'murit's :D:D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
How can you forget Daniel Amakochi?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
True, he was a great player for us as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts