Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys, can anyone tell me why brasil is always in the first place by fifa.
really it's unfair, what they have better than argentina, or netherlands,spain, italy
and in the qualifying rounds, they are not doing that much. besides bati deserved to be
european player of the year not revaldo,
if bati was playing with big teams like juv,
milan ,real he would have won the award
from a long time. by the way
i'm from lebanon, but i lived in argentina
for 2 years,my mom raised there and all my cousins are in argentina. i adore that coountry and the argentinian soccer, and i guess so far maradonna, bati and de stefano
are the greatest embassadors of argentininian footbal.
VIVA ARGENTINA,VAMOS AGANAR

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Caruzo,
its not beacause you love argentina that they have to be #1.
We are #1 beacause we win games..we don't talk like you uys that your team is so good etc..etc... and when they play they manage to lose to USA!! :)

Anyway the last 2 times we met we beat you uys 4x2.....if you guys are really the best why can't you beat the kings of football? :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Ze,
You, obviously have your facts wrong or you've had too many caipirinas :) The last two games between us finished:

Argentina 2 Brazil 0 in Buenos Aires: Sept 4, 99
Brazil 4 Argentina 2 in Porto Alegre: Sept 8, 99

I think you are leading us by only one victory in all the matches played 34-33.

We know that will soon change :)

Yeah, the loss to USA was quite bad, although it was a makeshift mediocre team. Who was it that Brazil lost to in the recently from Asia, I think it was a while ago (two years or so) but you lost to South Korea..... :)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
how about tying canada 1-1 before wc94..hahaha that was just embarrasing...i dont care what team you had...you beat canada! there is no excuse for the tie

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
the last game was in february 4x2, ronaldinho gaucho scored a hat trick and Alex scored a beauty :)

Now what about the loss to Colombia?? :)
What baout the lsot to CHILE int he pre olympic? :) etc...etc..

What about drawing with AUSTRALIA!! :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Ze,
You should have clarified that you were including youth teams as well. I was basing the last two games only on the matches played by the senior national team.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Czar,
the pre olympic team counts for the main team. When we beat Colombia 9x0 that will be recorded in the main team results :)

I saw some goals of Boca x River..both sunday and wednesday..liked the goal from Saviola.
Who will be the victims to meet the all powerful Corinthians in the final? :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
421 Posts
why brazil is no. one
it is not a matter u like argentina
or u like brazil
IT IS A MATTER THE PRESIDENT OF FIFA LIKE WHO
:)
they love brazil for nothing and they but them in the first spot for nothing too

guys we must don't mind about "FIFABRAZIL"
i know all the world know aaargentina is better than brazil (new facts show u that)

about the youth we always eat brazil
this time they made the qualifiacation in brazil just forrr this game

the real FIFA chart must be
1- ARGENTINA
2- OLYMBIC TEAM TO ARGENTINA
3- ARGENTINA U-20
4- ARGENTINA U-17
THATS ENOUGHT FOR NOW :) :) :)
:) :) :)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Almeyda,
we rule on and off the pitch :)
When the wualifiers were in Argeintina we finished FIRST, rember that goal from BETO fomr the middle of the pitch??? :)
That day I drank so much, I was in my friends aprtment..the neighbours had to ask us to calm down a bit :)
We were losing 2x0 and tied 2x2 with two FAULOUS goals to shut everyone in Mar del Plata! :)
the whole WORLD tries...but only Brasil can be five! :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
421 Posts
ARGENTINA IS THE BEST ANYWHERE

u r drinking and dancing cuase u r
made 2-2 result with argentia good for u guys

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
ok, how about us working together...i mean instead of attacking eachother, why dont we attack the rest of the world for being so pathetic because everyone knows that SOUTH AMERICA HAS THE BEST FOOTBALL IN THE WORLD.

ONLY 2 COUNTRIES REALLY REPRESENT from south america and thats argentina and brazil. we dominate the many countries that try to defeat us. We must be proud to be the top2 countries in the world.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
no no no argentina, what a horrible idea... actually watching you guys argue over who is better is quite fun, who would possibly want this childish ;) argument to stop?

:)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
its a legit arguement. its not like those cheap european countries that try to brand themselves with the likes of argentina and brazil. we are superior than the rest of the world....its simple as that.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Argentina,
Just one thing: include URUGUAY.
Ok the last decade or so they hae not been all that...but their population is only of 3 million....and despite all that they always gives us trouble (the same to you guys) :)

But before they have always been our "headache", and everybody knows it is tough for any Brazilian or Argentinian team to play in Montivedeo

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
oops sorry, i forgot them...they were great years ago...they are the 3rd best team in south america for sure. i expect them to rise from their current position and make a really good team in the future.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
this topic is ridiculous...I like X, so X should be #1 in the world. As far as I am concerned France (forget the fact that they are the WORST world champs ever) should be voted #1 in the world. Why? Because they won the World Cup.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I sort of agree with you Marcoa, but for instance, France won the world cup, then played 2 years really badly, then I would not really consider them the world's best team, let alone world champions.

When youv'e won the world cup, your'e the champions of that cup, at the time you could consider yourself the best in the world, but not the best for at least the following 4 years.

Anyway, I think Brazil should be voted as best team in the world, when it really matters Brazil is unbeatable, Brazil may not have won WC 98, but they were just above Holland, the best team. From number 1 onwards, I don't agree at all about the world standings. e.g Czech Rep won 10 out of 10 games in the qualifiers, but the teams they played were mainly just "dwarf-teams" not world-beaters, so why should the Czech be ranked so highly then?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts