Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite player Is Igli Tare. The guy has been in the Serie A for five years and gives the NT some substance in attack. I remember watching my first Serie A match, Brescia vs Milan where he scored 2 goals.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
For me is Skela.He is the best playmaker we have ever had on the NT.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
RedandBlack said:
My favorite player Is Igli Tare. The guy has been in the Serie A for five years and gives the NT some substance in attack. I remember watching my first Serie A match, Brescia vs Milan where he scored 2 goals.
Tare sometimes seems not be the same man... in Brescia he played with Roberto Baggio, com on... even I would score, Baggio would simply hit me in the head and I would be scorer :shades:
In Italia he's diffrent player, with Albania he simply loses to many balls... all passes in his direction are lost. He's just good in air, can be dangerus after some croses.

My favorite one is Cana of course, but I woud like to mention some other players alongside him:

-Besnik Hasi - 'rock', he simply gives 100% every game. Can play central defender or defansive midfilder. He's always there to motivate the others, plays with all his heart, means a lot to this team.
-Lorik Cana - he reminds me of Pirlo in Milan, he's always there to cut diffrent passes, same as Hasi can switch in midfield or defense. He is kinda panic guy if he comes alone in front of keeper (he's father Agim was like that also :D )
-Ervin Skela - I liked him more when he playd for Frankfurt, when he's having a good day he's unstopable, creats a lot of chances, has good passing skills, a true playmaker :shades:
-Adrian Alijaj - strong defender with a powerful shot, cant wait to see him back, I cant imagine defansive line without him.
-Altin Lala - Gattuso type, you see him everywhere in the field, runs a lot and is very quick when he's holdin the ball in attack... I like the way he dribles and goes past the defenders... cant forget his goal vs Russians :cap:

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aliaj is a really good player. Why is he stuck in the German 2nd division, hes definitely good enough to be in the Bundesliga 1.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
RedandBlack said:
Aliaj is a really good player. Why is he stuck in the German 2nd division, hes definitely good enough to be in the Bundesliga 1.
He's one of the best in Bundesliga 2, who knows maybe his team wants more for his tranfer or smth...

·
Banned
11 Posts
No Question About It Cana Is The Best Nt Player, Hes Only 21 And He Always In The First 11 Starting Up For Psg, Hes A Great Midfield Player And Always Gives 110%.

Hes Got A Great Future In Front Of Him.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gentinho...r u albanian? if u r then whats up with the FK Partizan Belgrade
emblem?

·
Banned
52 Posts
Readandblack Bruv I Aint Serb But I Got Banned Today N I Only Singed Up Last Ngiht. I Got Banend Cuz I Had This Pic It Said **** Serbs And They Changed It To Fk Partizan. Fukin Wankersssssssssssss
Yall Can Ban This Username Too Cuz Ill Use Another One

Edit: no racial sluring please

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
GENTINHO_7 said:
Readandblack Bruv I Aint Serb But I Got Banned Today N I Only Singed Up Last Ngiht. I Got Banend Cuz I Had This Pic It Said **** Serbs And They Changed It To Fk Partizan. Fukin Wankersssssssssssss
Yall Can Ban This Username Too Cuz Ill Use Another One
Svi Srbski Svi Svinje
HAHA =)!

My favourites are Lorik Cana and Besnik Hasi. Hasi because he always does a good match and is very very useful for the team. Cana as a player and a person..

·
Banned
52 Posts
ye man fuk em but i got banned fo nothing man i didnt know u werent allowed those kind of pics i didnt even get warned. n i got really pissed when they put fk partizan pic on it.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Hey whats up with Hasi i havent heard anything about him lately.Is he playing as usuall with Anderlecht or what?

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
sure... he's good, solid as always, he was for a few days at home, seems pretty confident for the upcomin match

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
GENTINHO_7 said:
ye man fuk em but i got banned fo nothing man i didnt know u werent allowed those kind of pics i didnt even get warned. n i got really pissed when they put fk partizan pic on it.
-No cursing allowed here, watch what you write. This is not a vendetta forum-

Valdrin..

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Genthinho..im very happy to hear that :)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Ultras^Vllaznia said:
Hey whats up with Hasi i havent heard anything about him lately.Is he playing as usuall with Anderlecht or what?
He's ussually always a regular for Anderlecht.

But speaking about Hasi; bad news.
He got injured during training camp and will probably be out for 3-4 weeks. :googly:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Kampfschwein said:
He's ussually always a regular for Anderlecht.

But speaking about Hasi; bad news.
He got injured during training camp and will probably be out for 3-4 weeks. :googly:

when did this happen ?

3-4 weeks...man, we need him against Ukraine, wish he make it sooner

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
shit,this is bad news why havent we heard anything yet? Kampfschewein,can you show as any news about him form any paper,where did you read it?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I read it in the newspapers and on the internet.
Also the official Anderlecht-site confirms it. Unfortunately it's all in dutch. :neutral:

Indeed very bad news for Hasi, especially now Anderlecht made some new signings for the midfield. But I'm confident he'll be back he always does.:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts