Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Savo :)

In all probabilities Savo Milosevic will be our #9 man next season.A tall,strong striker with absolutely great goalscoring skills.Give him a chance,and he will net the ball.Great positioning and one of the best at keeping defenders around him.Can anyone think of a better partner for Amoroso?

Milosevic is not as good as Crespo,but I feel he may be the best a better partner for Amoroso.Marcio does extremelly well with tall strikers next to him.He first made Bierhoff top scorer at Udinese (almost every Bierhoff's goal was his assist( and then became top scorer himself by playing next to Sosa,a tall striker who doesnt score much but he is a great targetman.Milosevic can both score and use his head for opening the game and assisting.Absolutely great buy.

Tanzi has decided to pay the release clause of his contract with Zaragoza,now its up to the player.Savo said he wants to play at Seria A.

I'm so exited about next season.I cant wait...:)

As Jon Bon Jovi would say "ITS OUR TIME!"

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Although I really hope it doesn't go "IT'S NOW OR NEVER" like in the song. :)

Let's hope everyone involved with Parma can give the team at least 2 seasons to prove their worth. But I have a feeling that Thuram's patience is running out. We must at the very least be serious contenders throughout the season and reach the UEFA cup semis. A qualification for Champion's League is absolutely ESSENTIAL if we want to keep these players.

Finally, a short note on the Overmars deal. Overmars himself is reported to have no clear preference between Barca and us. He's very keen on Serie A so it's all up to Parma to offer him a better contract than Barca can. If we think it's worth it of course. How old is the guy anyway? I read somewhere that he's born in 73. Which would make him 27 this year. Is that correct?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yess overmars is 27, but will not go to Parma, just f*ucking rumors!

And i certainly don't hope it turn's out in CUZ WE DON'T LIVE FOREVER:mad::mad::mad:

Yepp Savo would be great, only I hope for Muzzi or Montella it seems:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts