Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know it used to be a british programme but over the last month i have got hold of several dvds of the US version. I think its hilarious and well improvised.

Has anyone else heard of it????

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
It used to be my favourite programme. :stuckup:

some great people on it, i used to go to the Comedy store players as well on Sundays to watch the people do the live improv. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jern Lizardhous said:
do they have English people on the US version?

in the English version we had many North Americans, Mochrie, Ryan Styles, Mike Mcshane plus many more.
not from what i have seen so far

in the u.s version they got colin mochrie, ryan styles, wayne brady, brad sherwood, charles easten and drew carey. althoug clive anderson did appear on a few episodes on teh american vrsion.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
It used to be my favourite programme. :stuckup:

some great people on it, i used to go to the Comedy store players as well on Sundays to watch the people do the live improv. :thumbsup:

Yeah I went to see the comedy store players a couple of weeks ago, was a really good laugh. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
yeah, i watch it regularly on TV
Ryan & Colin are great, but some of the guests they get are absolute shit
like once they brought an asian-looking actress, absolute disaster
BTW if anyone hadn't watched the episode when they get Robin Williams I highly recommend it, a must see!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Arjen_Robben said:
yeah, i watch it regularly on TV
Ryan & Colin are great, but some of the guests they get are absolute shit
like once they brought an asian-looking actress, absolute disaster
BTW if anyone hadn't watched the episode when they get Robin Williams I highly recommend it, a must see!
yes i have seen this one, but the funniest ever has got to be the one where richard simmons is there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts