Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which player do you dream the most to arrive at the Bridge?There has to be one player that you'd dearly love to have that you currently don't.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Nobody really...I mean there are plenty of names that come up to mind but they are neither gonna be good teamplayers or are simply players that are similar to the ones we already have. Our keeper is good,defence is good,midfield is great, attack is ok(but not taking in account the returning Forsell who will most likely add depth). At the end of the day, any purchase would be overpaying!

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Barcawinner said:
My dream signing would be Cech.
Rumor is you want Robinson!

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
How about Phil Neville? Since Chelsea is so loaded, the probability of signing mediocre players is very low, surely that must spur a thirst for the not-so-talented players, of which you do not have many?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Dream signing For Chelsea at this moment is the Great Zambrotta.

Bridge is good, still improving. A world class left back in Zam or Jankulovski will free up Gallas to partner Terry.

The Gallas-Terry combo is the best IMO... Carvalho-Terry is a lil less.

Also You wouldnt want to leave Drogba nor Gudjohnsen nor Forssell out of the team. So no more strikers. No more Adriano :D

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
numerodix said:
How about Phil Neville? Since Chelsea is so loaded, the probability of signing mediocre players is very low, surely that must spur a thirst for the not-so-talented players, of which you do not have many?

You've remembere dmy old sig :)!

Abramovich sign Phil neville! Also I started the original Phil Neville vs Ronaldo thread. Go me.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
You've remembere dmy old sig :)!

Abramovich sign Phil neville! Also I started the original Phil Neville vs Ronaldo thread. Go me.
Well I didn't think of him specifically but since his name has been thrown around so much in the past, I suppose it's logical that it was the first one that came to me.

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
1) Ronaldinho 2) Shevshencko , both would score 20+ goals in the EPL..

lol @ Shaun Wright Philips!! he would be lucky to put on a chelsea shirt..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts