Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not as in they dont wash..

im talking about a player who does tones of fouls,makes shocking tackles,dives,swears and generaly acts a tool.

who would fit that description these days..
some from the top of my head would be:

R.keano
P.Vieri
A.Smith
F.Totti

list your as some of the wicked shit they have done,embrace the badass..or rip into em

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
he means P Vieira i believe...but i could be wrong, if the person who picked him doesnt even know the guys name but singles him out among tons of football players how can i.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AS_Roma83 said:
he means P Vieira i believe...but i could be wrong, if the person who picked him doesnt even know the guys name but singles him out among tons of football players how can i.
yer i did mean P Vieira!
big brain freeze there lol

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Michael Essien has made some rough challenges, but doesn't rank up there with Keane. There are many divers in the EPL, so I'm not gonna bother listing them all. Drogba comes to mind though.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
SOC_FAN said:
I know, what was nedved thinking of last night... :rolleyes:
I dunno what, but obviously Nedved isn't the dirtiest player going around....i just picked him cause he plays for Juventus and I dont really care about who really is. :frustrat:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Nedved is probably the biggest cheat...

Materazzi is as dirty as it get, but at least he does not pretend to be hit by an opponent when he just tried to break his legs before. He is a thug, but not such a cheap cheat.

Schober(goalie of Rostock) - after a similiar incident - is close to the top of my list to .

In a cup match he had an intense head-to-head discussion with the opposing goalie. He then headbutted the other goalie and threw himself to the ground. The other goalie, totally suprised by Schobers attack, threw himself to the ground as well, but obviously with a delay of maybe a second (the headbutt wasnt strong enough to send a man down but it was still quite evident).

The result of the whole story was that the opposing keeper got send off (as the ref thought he was the one that did the headbutt) while Schober got a booking. Thus a field player had to go between the post for the pen shootout and obviously failed miserably to come even close to save a penalty.

Fortunately there was some justice and Rostock shot one pen wide while the opponent scored all 5 and proceeded.

I still find it incredible that Schober denied his attack later on TV and even more incredible that the German FA did not ban him for several months from professional football.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I am continually embarrassed to be an Inter supporter when I see the sort of things Matrix does on a football field.

To me he is the dirtiest. Nedved is nowhere near as dirty, he is more of a cheat than a dirty player. His rush of blood to be sent off this morning is nothing compared to other things I have seen on the football field.

Roy Keane is also pretty dirty for me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts