Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, everyone blamed Inzaghi for wasting numerous opportunities, however, I still feel like pointing the finger on :

GK EDWIN VAN DER STARR

The shot came from quite a distance,bouncing and a little weak. The fxxking GK was rooted to the ground and DIDN'T EVEN make AN EFFORT to react! A moment of daydreaming from the 'STAR' GK, our hopes of winning were gone! He would be forgiven if he at LEAST try to drive,etc. This 'fantastic' GK didn't (fantasy too much).

Although I dislike Inzaghi and it's true tht he is lacking of skills, he did scored crucial goals for Juve b4. Regardless of wheather is Inazghi leaving, I suggest tht 'fantastic' Gk is ought to be replace.
Somemore like abbiati or buffon is more appreciated.

Apologies for being offensive

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
In my opinion you say this because Van Der Sar is not italian,right? Buffon and especially Abbiati have made blunters before.None is perfect but Van Der Sar is one of the closest goalkeepers to it.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes and no to your question,
It's true tht I favoured Italians,however, tht 'fantastic' GK did not even reacted to the shot and it's totally unacceptable.
Do think of it, we are not gonna loose if we are not gonna score, but hopes are diminish when tht 'fantastic' GK let in a weak shot.
sigh

Get tht clear, I didn't moan n complaint abt the defeat.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Excactly Double-2; We lost out by 1 point- it's nobodys fault.
That doesn't mean we can't think of strenghtening the squad, but blaming one player for not winning lo scudetto is totally unreasonable (and unfair).

Just accept the fact that Lazio won- we'll be back.

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hey tears4fears, juve lost ok? get over it instead of blaming individuals. It was completely unlucky, and obviously against the run of play, but they scored. No one is to blame for the defeat, though the rain and the 1:20 minute break certainly did not help much.

D

·
0 Posts
Van der sar is very ok bcos if you look at the goal there was some juve player obstructing his vision,so if you're a goalkeeper you just dont dive wildly.If you talk about bad perfomances,just go and analyse the last two games and come and tell me how many good passes or succesful final balls did Conte make.But at this stage we should not be blaming anyone,if this scudetto wasn't ours,it was n't.So better luck next time.
forza Juve!!!

[This message has been edited by Double-2 (edited 17-05-2000).]

G

·
0 Posts
i still want to blame the loss of the scudetto on Inzaghi... we have 3 of the top 10 players in the worlds if not more(ZZ,DP,Davids)... but all thire skills and super plays goes towrds Inzaghi who simply cann't score...
i don't know why they always insist on passing to him.. DP rarly shoots on goal he always pass to inzaghi.. same goes to zidane who drippeles across any defender then he pass it to Inzaghi...how will just shoot it wid.
Most of the 15 goals he scored this season he was 3 meters or less from the goal
get rid of him

FORZA JUV..

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Flag,
I had got over th defeat on last sunday, just tht I got sick of seeing so much accuse @ Inzaghi and thought this would be fresh.
*laughs*

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Sick of blaming Pippo so Van der Dar instead? I say blame no one, though I can understand why some fans would be upset and want to blame Inzaghi.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts