HAnds down DECO!:cool:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,905 Posts
Ronnie!!

·
1st Tier Poster
49,999 Posts
Deco is a great player who has performed good for us and improved our midfield a lot, but Ronaldinho is simply more talented and more important to the team than him.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Both players are great for the team, (Ronaldinho) brings alot of creativeness and vision to the team. (Deco) is more like the player that concet the lines and dictates the rythme of the team.(Deco) is excellent, (Ronladinho)is Supereb.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Deco is great, no doubt
BUT Ronaldinho is the kind of player who might end up in history books, as one of the greatest of all times :proud:

·
Registered
513 Posts
The difference between Deco and Ronaldinho is gigantic, the question is Deco or Xavi.
Xavi.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
When Ronaldinho shows his 100%, he's the best of the world by far. In this season, Ronaldinho has been very irregular, IMO. Even when he doesn't seem to be doing a great match, like in Getafe, two details by him (in the 2nd goal and in the red card) change everything. Deco is doing great, perhaps he had some problems at the begining due to his short pre-season, but he's one of the best lately. Besides, we can forget his hard work in the midfield. Despite all this, Ronaldinho is the key player.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Deco is playing better in my opinion, in the sense that he is doing HIS job better than Ronaldinho is doing HIS.

But don't worry folks, I'm aware that Ronaldinho is the better player. :angel:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
Deco is playing better in my opinion, in the sense that he is doing HIS job better than Ronaldinho is doing HIS.

But don't worry folks, I'm aware that Ronaldinho is the better player. :angel:
exactly my though!!
ronaldinho is a more spectacular player and he is very inconsistent this year IMO
deco is improving month after month and is doing a great job!!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Ronaldinho. I would have to say Deco is the team's 2nd or 3rd most important player following Ronaldinho.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Ronaldinho. Even though he's not racking up the goals and assists as he was last season, he plays a crucial part in the team. He's always pressing the attack and this really helps us create all the chances that we've been getting. Deco is definitely a workhorse and deserves a lot of praise also, but Ronnie is the MAN at Barca.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Deco has been in better form but Ronaldinho is the type of player who can not do much 85 mins, then for 5 mins he has moment of genius that can determine the outcome of the game. That is why he is the best in the world.

Remember when Rivaldo was the best in the world? That reminds me of him, he has moment of genius that changes the entire game but inconsistent. But that was why Rivaldo was the best. Same with Ronaldinho.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
I nearly all of you missed the point behind the question. He's essentially asking who's playing better right now. He's not asking who's the better player overall. That said, I would say it's been pretty even. If I had to make a choice, then I would say Ronaldinho. He's been given far too little credit by nearly everyone in this forum.

ViscaBarcaInter said:
Deco is playing better in my opinion, in the sense that he is doing HIS job better than Ronaldinho is doing HIS
Perhaps at this very moment, but not if you evaluate the course of this entire season. IMO it's nearly a draw with Ronaldinho just pipping him.

Soccer Star said:
I would have to say Deco is the team's 2nd or 3rd most important player following Ronaldinho.
Our three most important players are Puyol, Xavi and Ronaldinho. Put them in order you want as regards 1-3, but it's those three guys. Deco is probably a solid fourth though.

·
Registered
122 Posts
AZULGRANA said:
I nearly all of you missed the point behind the question. He's essentially asking who's playing better right now. He's not asking who's the better player overall. That said, I would say it's been pretty even. If I had to make a choice, then I would say Ronaldinho. He's been given far too little credit by nearly everyone in this forum.

Perhaps at this very moment, but not if you evaluate the course of this entire season. IMO it's nearly a draw with Ronaldinho just pipping him.

Our three most important players are Puyol, Xavi and Ronaldinho. Put them in order you want as regards 1-3, but it's those three guys. Deco is probably a solid fourth though.

so eto'o who has been banging the goals is not in your first 4 important players for barca this season.It's hard to agree.My opinion though.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
AZULGRANA said:
I nearly all of you missed the point behind the question. He's essentially asking who's playing better right now.
I thought, he was asking, who's the better player in general. "Right now" is a term, which can be changed every week. That's something like our poll in the RM forum about the player of the month November, where a lot of folks have given their vote to Guti only for his performance against Levante on Sunday.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts