Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Jones has gone I feel that he is the first of a few who should leave Anfield.

I think that the one player who has got to go is Staunton. Since he came back he has looked slow and lacks ides when the ball is at his feet.

Owen can go if we got over £30 mil pounds and made sure a quality replacement was lined up.

Carragher is good back up in many positions but I feel that the arrival of Babbel could signal the end.

Traroe has been linked with many Italian teams but I feel it is essential that we keep him and give him a few games next year.

Murphey has been good and bad this year. He is a fine substitute but doesn't seem to do the business when he starts.

Friedel is a dodgy keeper and his work permit is up. Hopefully Snader will stay fit.

Nielson is going back to Denmark so it is essential to get cover for G.K spot.

Redknapp must stay as he is our leader. His years alongside Ince helped him immensely as he now gets stuck in.

Fowler is another who will stay and he seems very loyal. I can see him finnishing his carear at the pool as Houllier seems a big fan.

I like Song but I seems that Houlier does not share my admiration. Dropped for recent matches, his mistake vs Sunderland and injuring Smicer may mean the end is near for the young man from Cameroon (p.s. check out how many caps for Cameroon he has (66) and he is 24.)

Mejer is an honest player and I beleive that his future is in his hands. I think he knows that he is a destined sub and it depends if he is happy with this.

Phil Babb will be off soon which is no surprise since the most memerable thing he did for the pool was crack his bollo**s on the post versus Man U.

Bjornabye is also off, back to Brondby.

Amoroso do you know what Nunez is like, the geezer that is off to Sunderland (apparently)?

X

·
0 Posts
i weish carragher doesn`t go...he`s been playing very well in his recent matches....
i don`t think he could secure a spot in 1st team..but he could be very useful as subs

for ex. did u know that after hyypia, he`s the player who`s played the most # of times for us this season!çç
GH likes him cos he`s very versatile,able to play midfield,centre-half and right-back..

traore should be kept at all costs!!!many clubs have sent scouts to watch him but GH said he`s not for sale at any price!!!
GH also mentioned that next season,he will probably make him come into the squad..and not reserves anymore...he could also be part of rotation system...

about murphy, i don`t really know if i want him to go or not....
when he`s in very gd shape,his passing ability can create havoc amongst defenders a lot.....i think he has more creativity than even redders!!
but his work rate is quite low and he`s very unpredictable and erratic in his performances....can be vert gd in 1 match and very poor int he next.... :(
there are a few rumours he could b leaving..although he just signed a new contract for 2 mor yrs..

staunton will most probably go as soon as we get another left-back ..whether it be lizarazu,sergi or thatcher...
i think he`s ok as player..but dead slow!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Carragher,Song and Danny should stay...

Staunton out!
Friedel out!
Nielsen out!
Meijer is a true Liverpool fan,and a work ethic,but I prefer chances to be given to a youth squad player...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Pool,Milton "Tyson" Nunez is the most TINY guy I've ever seen.He is even shorter than Alan Wright!!!! we are talking about a guy of 1.35 metres tall and weak as a feather...if Hyypia or Stam blow him he will fly.He will never make it other PL despite his speed.He cant cross,because uits like shooting a gun for him,he fells behind!!! :) He never started here at PAOK.

He is VERY funny however,the way he runs around like a healdess chicken...VERY VERY amusing to see him play... :)

------------------

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He wouldn't be a good buy for Sunderland then?

X

·
0 Posts
oh well as long as he doesn't come to pool.i'll be happy then!!!

by the way,u know any reserves player who's gonna make it into 1st team next season!??

partridge!?
traore!?
miles-maxwell-newby!??(who is better of these3!??)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Partridge is going to feature next year.Newby is already a prt of the first squad.Traore will have limited chances but he should play...another one who has attracked GH's interest is Alan Navarro.

------------------

X

·
0 Posts
i heard that GH has plans to let traore play a bit...
anyway if we're in CL next season, we will for sure need a huge squad and by then, such players may play an important part...

i heard that maxwell was close to leaving for 250,000....is he gonna got then in summer!??

what other gd prospects do we have in reserves!??

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
that's who's gotta go, so who's gotta come?
unknown players should go, i hope wellknown players should come to our side...

we will play in CL next season, and wellknown and experienced players is a must for us!!!

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
I'd like to see one more winger with international experience next year, just in case of injuries.

Bodat, I hope that was meant to be ironic. As we know, some of our "unknown" players have been the most important this season.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
There are several good wingers,who wouldnt cost much either...but I want ONE winger whou would cost VERY VERY much,but he deserves every little penny.Who other than Harry Kewell,if Leeds is willing to seel such a player at any price...then I wouldnt say no to Everton's Michael Ball,he may play for the "enemy" but since the blue side of liverpool constantly chooses Unsworth over him,why not?

------------------

P

·
0 Posts
Kneipe,Staunton,Babb,Nielson,Friedel and Maxwell.
They all should go because they are ither on loan or sitting on the bench.
I don't care about them.
As long as GH doesn't sell Camara.What a goal lat Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
I'm not sure I'd like Ball, but Kewell...ahh, that would be sweet. Also, he could play just behind the strikers like he did against Slavia Praha. Whaddya think the price tag would be: £20M, maybe more? After all he is still very young but has a lot of experience. There aren't many players like that around.

X

·
0 Posts
leeds are not prepared to sell kewell at any price!!
they are even negotiating a nwe contract with him..even breaking their wage struture...about 50,000 per wk!!!!!
when they didn't even want to pay hasselbaink 30,000!!!!

so forget kewell!

michael ball has never impressed me..but i know everton is ready to sell him ...

the club kippe was sent on loan to,i think stoke,wants to buy him in the summer..
but i don;t think Gh is ready to sell him...

anyway the latest news is that since we are changing chairman,..it could happen GH may be forced to raise some more cash..
GH has denied any big name departures..but is more than ready to get rid of all those fringe players...

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think that it is sad that players like Jones and Maxwell will be leaving. They are good youngsters and I have been impressed with their progress. The thing is that we are buying all these players are we going to produce the Fowlers of the future?
I know that we have invested millions in the youth system (the best in Britain) but it may be that good youngsters may not get the chances they should.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Assaidi may be a good squad player seeing how thin our bench were.

Wisdom is also back on loan and he should be given a chance ahead of Glenn.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts