Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Milan

Votes: 41 70.7%
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will it be the 28th for Juve :proud: or 18th for Milan :wallbang: ?

i have faith still in Juve. :stuckup:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Hopefully Milan. They deserve it and I hate the football Juve are playing this season. Sorry, my doctor thinks I got an eye hernia from watching you though. :( ;)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
It's a toss up.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Milan should win it, as they are clearly the better team. Had it not been for Juve's constant help from the refs, this would have been already in the bag...:eek:

But I wouldn't mind trade the Scudetto to # 7!:stuckup:

FORZA RAGAZZI!!!:star::proud:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Andy said:
It's a toss up.
Hmmm, I respect your opinion Andy but I don't think it's a toss up.

Milan are clearly the better team IMO and will retain their title.

Juventus are only hanging in there due to a number of bad officiating calls.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
I think and hope Milan wins it, but the Champions League matches might get in our way and all that Juve has left to play for is the Scudetto so they might have the slight advantage there.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I don't even have to think about it, im sure MILAN will win it!!

·
Registered
60,321 Posts
Milan leading the poll 19 to 1 ?! :eekani:

Come on, yes they are the better team but you people make it sound as if the scudetto is already theirs. Never count off Juve especially when it comes to Serie A.

Anyway, here's the remaining fixtures list for both sides.

Milan

Siena (A)
Chievo (H)
Parma (H)
Fiorentina (A)
Juventus (H)
Lecce (A)
Palermo (H)
Udinese (A)

Juventus

Lecce (H)
Inter (H)
Lazio (A)
Bologna (H)
Milan (A)
Parma (H)
Livorno (A)
Cagliari (H)

Juventus has the easier run of the two, at least on paper. They have no CL on their minds, so they won't suffer from fatigue in midweek matches. All of those are important factors that you have to bear in mind.

Another important factor is the 12th man, of course. :lala:

·
Registered
625 Posts
It will be difficult for Milan as we have to play CL and Juve are usually ref's favorite. I'll be more than happy if Milan win either scudetto or CL.
Forza Milan! :star:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Milan leading the poll 19 to 1 ?! :eekani:

Come on, yes they are the better team but you people make it sound as if the scudetto is already theirs. Never count off Juve especially when it comes to Serie A.

Anyway, here's the remaining fixtures list for both sides.

Milan

Siena (A)
Chievo (H)
Parma (H)
Fiorentina (A)
Juventus (H)
Lecce (A)
Palermo (H)
Udinese (A)

Juventus

Lecce (H)
Inter (H)
Lazio (A)
Bologna (H)
Milan (A)
Parma (H)
Livorno (A)
Cagliari (H)

Juventus has the easier run of the two, at least on paper. They have no CL on their minds, so they won't suffer from fatigue in midweek matches. All of those are important factors that you have to bear in mind.

Another important factor is the 12th man, of course. :lala:
I agree with your analysis. IMO this poll shows XT posters here don't like Juve style, it doesn't show the chance of both teams to win scudetto.

It won't be easy for Milan at all. I'd say 50-50.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Genjuro said:
I agree with your analysis. IMO this poll shows XT posters here don't like Juve style, it doesn't show the chance of both teams to win scudetto.

It won't be easy for Milan at all. I'd say 50-50.
I wouldn't say it's 50-50. I am thinking more 60-40 in Milan's favour. This whole CL distraction thing isn't really that big a deal, Milan have a big enough squad to maintain their challenge on both fronts. While it's Kaka in the Champions League during midweek, it can be Rui Costa in the league at the weekend....

Juventus are a good team and Capello is a champion, but I think they will finish two or three points behind Milan. You also have to take into consideration the fact Milan are still to play Juventus at home.

·
Registered
625 Posts
El Fenómeno said:
I wouldn't say it's 50-50. I am thinking more 60-40 in Milan's favour. This whole CL distraction thing isn't really that big a deal, Milan have a big enough squad to maintain their challenge on both fronts. While it's Kaka in the Champions League during midweek, it can be Rui Costa in the league at the weekend....

Juventus are a good team and Capello is a champion, but I think they will finish two or three points behind Milan. You also have to take into consideration the fact Milan are still to play Juventus at home.
Thanks, mate. Hopefully you are right. :) It's not because I'm pessimistic , I know Milan have a better team, but Juve often get strange points handed to them. :boxing:

I always regard CL champion more important than scudetto, but not this time cos honestly I don't think Juve deserve to win scudetto this season. I'll be pissed off big time if it happens :fero: :mad:

·
Registered
60,321 Posts
Juventus have got a bit of help this season but nothing outrageous, IMO.

I've seen worse... :mute: :eek:

Genjuro, I agree with your point mate. People/neutrals "want" Milan to win it, simply because Juventus have managed to bore CL viewers to tears this season. :D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts