Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmmm , hard choice

I choose LA again...they r stacked and r just better w/ da emergence of grabavoy , hugo , hercules , and now sturgis on board

Da most exciting MLS teams r....da fire , LA , DC and red bull

Red Bull

Atidore , Arvizo , Buddle , Amado , that french dude and wynne..hell ya

DC

Adu , Gomez , Moose , Moreno...hell ya

Fire

Mapp , rolfe , that brazilian midfirelder, will john...a dribbler

la

Donovon , grabavoy , Hercules , and that african forward...hell ya

The sucky team...hhhm , chivas again

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Seeing New Jersey has lost its team this year I wont be attending any MLS matches So Who knows I might support Columbus................Nah cant support a bunch of Farm boys. :)

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Johnny Thunders said:
What ? why what happened ?
Here was there exact explanation to me that they dropped the name NJ from thr team.

"it was a Pure buisness reason "Red Bull of New York" Bought the team on the basis of market value and wanted the naming rights. AE owner and still part owner said sure. The influx of money that is needed to the league and club would help the club be more successfull. Same as Bush brewing co, Pepsi Continental Airlines Wachovia have done.

Well heres my problem ith that Bull ShIt.

1) Untill the league stops becomming the player broker deciding ho goes where and whome the Metrostars/redbulls can buy then the money doesnt matter to the team.

2) Though Continental Built a Arena they didnt call it Continental of Dellaware did they Niether did Wachovia name it after their home state or Pepsi of Knoxville name their stadium in Dallas. :rolleyes:
Imagine in Dallas the fans standing for Knoxville on their stadium, or the Philly fans having Delaware on their team or stadium They would have went nuts.

Yet here in New Jersey they thought that we could be walked all over once again. Well I like Where I live and proud of it, and I think all of us should just say No thanks, Go to New york for your fan base if that's what you want to call yourselves. That would Kill 90% of the fans they turned their backs on.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Here was there exact explanation to me that they dropped the name NJ from thr team.
Oh now I understand..and I don't blame you. I didn't renew my Jet season tixs for the same reason. Our fan base is from Queens & Long Island, and when they didn't get that stadium on the West side. They said a big FU to all us fans in Queens and LI..so I say FU to the Jets.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
I think the Galaxy will win it, but I think Chivas is going to do alot better than they did last year. I don't see Red Bull going very far and DC could be great or they could suck, its hard to tell at this point. I personally think it will be LA over Columbus in the final.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Chivas def. look a lot better, especially if they get John O'Brien

The Crew just need to figure out our attack. We've got everything else, it's up front that I'm worried about.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
PAULMAY said:

"it was a Pure buisness reason "Red Bull of New York" Bought the team on the basis of market value and wanted the naming rights. AE owner and still part owner said sure. The influx of money that is needed to the league and club would help the club be more successfull. Same as Bush brewing co, Pepsi Continental Airlines Wachovia have done.

Well heres my problem ith that Bull ShIt.

1) Untill the league stops becomming the player broker deciding ho goes where and whome the Metrostars/redbulls can buy then the money doesnt matter to the team.

2) Though Continental Built a Arena they didnt call it Continental of Dellaware did they Niether did Wachovia name it after their home state or Pepsi of Knoxville name their stadium in Dallas. :rolleyes:
Imagine in Dallas the fans standing for Knoxville on their stadium, or the Philly fans having Delaware on their team or stadium They would have went nuts.

Yet here in New Jersey they thought that we could be walked all over once again. Well I like Where I live and proud of it, and I think all of us should just say No thanks, Go to New york for your fan base if that's what you want to call yourselves. That would Kill 90% of the fans they turned their backs on.
It is stupid but arent they building their stadium in Harrison whichs is the heart of New Jersey.....Pretty corny if you ask me.... and by the way Red Bull New York sounds like a bunch of pussies

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wtf happened to the name Houston 1876? Oh well.

And why are they getting RID of teams. This league, if it wants to get anywhere, needs more than 12 teams. We need atleast 20 teams.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts