14. Real Zaragoza 39
15. Mallorca 39
16. Racing Santander 38
17. Valladolid 37
-----------------------------------
18. Espanyol 37
19. Celta Vigo 36
20. Murcia 20

An Ivan Helguera idea. Who's going to Segunda with Murcia? Vote 2.

My choices are Celta and Valladolid.

·
Registered
967 Posts
the 2 there at the moment, espanyol are going to get beaten by us then they only have 3 games left and celta this season have dreadful without a doubt.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Head: Murcia, Celta and Valladolid
Heart: Murcia, Valladolid and Albacete

At the bottom, the one I want them to stay most is Celta.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talking with the heart, I'd be pleased to see the pericos in Segunda. I wish we could add our little help next weekend.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Which two teams will get relegated?

We all know that Murcia are heading back to the second divison, but the other two relegation spots are still wide open with Celta Vigo, Espanyol, Valladolid, Racing Santander, Real Zaragoza and Real Sociedad still vulnerable to the big drop.

Who do you think will suffer relegation?

For me, I think Celta Vigo and Valladolid will go down. Celta have been pathetic and if they lose to Barcelona this weekend, they will have a mountain to climb. I've never liked Valladolid and things are looking dangerous with their most important player, Makukula, out for the rest of the season with injury.

Espanyol have the in-form Tamudo and De la Peña, and I have a feeling that their form has come at the right time. Zaragoza deserve to stay up after their brilliant performance in the Copa del Rey final. With players like Milito and Villa, why on Earth are in this position anyway? Racing, Mallorca, Albacete and Erreala aren't in comfortable positions either, so the last three games of the season will be very interesting at the top and at the bottom of the table.

Your thoughts?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Merged threads... check your PM Barça Fan
--------------------------------------------

Here is the new situation:
12 Albacete 43
13 Mallorca 42
14 R. Sociedad 41
15 Racing Santander 41
16 Zaragoza 39
17 Valladolid 37
--------------------------------
18 Espanyol 37
19 Celta 36
20 Murcia 23

and 3 matches to go. As Barça Fan, I keep thinking that Celta and Valladolid are the ones falling to Segunda. Espanyol is in better form and I think they'll save their asses. I wish not... but I see that way.

Zaragoza is the other one inside the mess, but I think they have quality enough to save their situation.

Real Sociedad, Racing and Mallorca will need only 2 or 3 more points. Albacete is already saved, IMO.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Heart:
-Real Madrid
-Atlético
:D

Realistic Heart:
-Racing
-Valladolid

They hate us in Santander.:yuck: And Valladolid, they´re cool people, one of the stadiums were rivals are best received but if they relegate that would mean Athletic won´t start with -6 points next season.:stress: Our clear "bestia negra".

Head:
-I´m pretty sure one is Valladolid.
-mmm... Between Celta, Espanyol and Zaragoza, I take a risk and vote Zaragoza.

Both Celta and Espanyol are doing well lately, they´re going up, the only doubt is if it isn´t a bit late for this reaction.

Valladolid is just horrible lately, they´re going down, same thing as Zaragoza that since they won the cup they´ve forgotten about the league and look... they´re in trouble. They play home against Osasuna this Sunday, important game for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts