Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's football's new generation of hardmen and headcases?

Let's say 26 yrs old and under since alot of the current crop are over 30.

Rooney (both), Zlatan(both), Cassano (headcase), Alan Smith (hardman), Heinze (hardman)

That's all I can think of

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Reyes

De Rossi

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Gattusso is a bit of a hardman isnt he? But is he under 26 ?:confused: Not sure. Most of the boys who played for Leeds are headcases. Can't believe Lee Bowyer hasnt been mentioned yet.:eekani:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yeah forgot about the age :wallbang:

cowards don't qualify anyway though i suppose.

Merengue : Edmundo's gang were girly bitches compared to the real hardmen of the days gone, them pesky tv camera angles have stopped all the fun.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
hmmm, well i've basically seen only these two generations and I gotta say they seem to get softer everyday. I suppose you're talking abt the lieks of Souness n all.

But we dont have a headcase like Edmundo, Di Canio, nor hardmen like say Montero , and Keown.:eekani:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
The Merengue said:
hmmm, well i've basically seen only these two generations and I gotta say they seem to get softer everyday. I suppose you're talking abt the lieks of Souness n all.

But we dont have a headcase like Edmundo, Di Canio, nor hardmen like say Montero , and Keown.:eekani:
i was thinking about before that, you should try to get a tape of the F.A.Cup Final replay between Chelsea and Leeds of 1970 :eekani:

1 - 20 of 116 Posts