Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is regarded as brazil's best team by their fans...

Dida

Cafú
Roberto Carlos
Juan
Lúcio

Emerson
Zé Roberto
Kaká
Ronaldinho

Adriano
Ronaldo

when you think that dida is out of form, as are adriano and fatty ronaldo, that their fullbacks are old and way past their best, that all their midfielders apart from ronaldinho are seriously overrated, i think we have the better team, on paper at least.

when you think how big their population is, it's amazing they didn't win more world cups, i still don't understand it, and it's amazing we're still producing better players. tevez, messi, aguero, they would kill for these guys. mascherano, roman, lucho. defenders like zanetti, ayala, heinze, sorin.

i think the verdict's clear...

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
i would put juninho or fred instead of ze roberto,rogerio ceni or julio cesar instead of dida,and cicinho instead of cafú.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
You take Kaka and Dinho out of that lineup, and really there isn't a lot to fear. Juninho is awesome, but doesn't seem to be a starter under Parreira.

Of course you can't take them out! But you can't take Riquelme and Messi from ours either ;)

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
el rulo said:
this is regarded as brazil's best team by their fans...

Dida

Cafú
Roberto Carlos
Juan
Lúcio

Emerson
Zé Roberto
Kaká
Ronaldinho

Adriano
Ronaldo

when you think that dida is out of form, as are adriano and fatty ronaldo, that their fullbacks are old and way past their best, that all their midfielders apart from ronaldinho are seriously overrated, i think we have the better team, on paper at least.
Agreed. We have a crap team. Every player apart from Ronaldinho are overrated .

el rulo said:
when you think how big their population is, it's amazing they didn't win more world cups, i still don't understand it, and it's amazing we're still producing better players. tevez, messi, aguero, they would kill for these guys. mascherano, roman, lucho. defenders like zanetti, ayala, heinze, sorin.

i think the verdict's clear...
Agreed. Argentina has produced better players than us and is still doing it.
I don't understand how we have won 5 world cups and Argentina 2.
I guess it's just luck.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
its cos brazil 1stXI play together more often and they dont juggle the side about.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
troll said:
We have a crap team. Every player apart from Ronaldinho are overrated .
i think you're being too harsh. your team is not crap and you need to have a bit more belief. some of your players are overrated, okay many of them are, or they are too old. although many people think ronaldinho is overrated, i don't. although he's one heck of an ugly ****er.

troll said:
Agreed. Argentina has produced better players than us and is still doing it.
I don't understand how we have won 5 world cups and Argentina 2.
I guess it's just luck.
yeah luck probably has a lot to do with it, that's quite a perceptive point. but to say it's JUST luck i think is going too far. it's luck and the size of the population. both factors are contributing.

but you make some good points.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
el rulo said:
i think you're being too harsh. your team is not crap and you need to have a bit more belief. some of your players are overrated, okay many of them are, or they are too old. although many people think ronaldinho is overrated, i don't. although he's one heck of an ugly ****er.

yeah luck probably has a lot to do with it, that's quite a perceptive point. but to say it's JUST luck i think is going too far. it's luck and the size of the population. both factors are contributing.

but you make some good points.

:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
troll said:
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:
is ronaldo the one on the left?

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope, i think he's stuffing more food into his mouth.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Something about the Brazilians...when they take the field in the World Cup, they all turn into gods, into men of war.....something about them spells invincibility!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Yeah, especially when they play against China, Costarica, Turkey,half injured English team and lousy Germany without Ballack and Belgium and with the refs help almost every single game! They are gods no doubt about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts