Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hassilbank, babayaro , melchiot, and maybe geremi and petit for starters!...

i think our midfield is a mess with so much quality lol i think gronkaijer is maybe one of the top 5 wide midfilerders and it hurts to see him warming the bench, joe cole is playing brilliantly but when veron and petit come back what would he do? i dont think lampard should start everymatch, duff and makelele should be the starting two and the rest rotating around...

yes hassilbank is o fire now but he is past it, and i dont see why chelsea need more strikers. with forssell back and mutu, crespo and gudjohnson we have an excellent attack line...i mean please is louis saha going to force mutu or crespo to the bench!

its our defence thats lackin...glen johnson as a starter? not yet,,i remember in the liverppol game he could not put in one decent cross all night,,so a brazilian or a french on the wings with gallas&terry will be great....

if we buy a new midfielder now or in the summer then we r just creating problems for ourselves...

oh and i got this from a credible source (someone who knows a famous football agent lol): the next chelsea manager is Sven, its just a question of when...

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Hmm it's interesting

I think Melchiot will go. One or two of the keepers will leave.. One of the striekrs (Hasselbaink probs) is likely to leave.

Petit could move on, as could Stanic and ... Bogare WILL leave ;).

·
Registered
167 Posts
KHALID said:
yes hassilbank is o fire now but he is past it, and i dont see why chelsea need more strikers. with forssell back and mutu, crespo and gudjohnson we have an excellent attack line...i mean please is louis saha going to force mutu or crespo to the bench!
Why not? He has 15 goals already this season. Which Chelsea player comes close? Hasselbaink? Most of his goals have been in the Worthless Cup and you want to get rid of him anyway. :rolleyes:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
if you get Parker you can allow Makelele to go who hasn't stopped moaning to the press since he arrived.

you can then play with a flat midfield and not this silly diamond,Parker is the best two way midfielder in English football and has far more to offer than the sulky Frenchman. ;)

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
if you get Parker you can allow Makelele to go who hasn't stopped moaning to the press since he arrived.

you can then play with a flat midfield and not this silly diamond,Parker is the best two way midfielder in English football and has far more to offer than the sulky Frenchman. ;)

Agreed. But we keep Makelele ;).

·
Registered
167 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
IOt's true but he does his job well, although it's true he cant pass a parcel. However he did make 1 nice pass against Watford ;)
Ooooh! Not Watford! :eek: :rolleyes:
He should get a medal. :)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
GICA said:
Chelsea should sell Mutu......

....to Barcelona :cool: :tongue:
And Ronaldinho should be forced off the #10 shirt by Mutu, he should get #7 and Saviola can get number 50 something. :)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
- Melchiot
- Bogarde (Is he still with you???)
- Desailly (Will he retire this summer???)
- Stanic
- Petit
- JFH (You will get Carlton Cole and Forsell back, won't you???)

Perhaps that's it. Btw, why would you need Parker if you have Lampard??? Are you guys creating an All-Star bench too??? :tongue:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Bogarde is training with the youth team. :howler:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Parker can play both DMF and OMF - great player ;).

Desially signed a contract last til next year tis year. So he may continue on, but you never know.

Looks as if Petit is moving to PSG I think :O?

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
Parker can play both DMF and OMF - great player ;).

Desially signed a contract last til next year tis year. So he may continue on, but you never know.

Looks as if Petit is moving to PSG I think :O?
He said on Soccerage that he doesn't want to go there. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Raven said:
Bogarde is training with the youth team. :howler:
I would normally think thats poor behaviour by Chelsea but Winstons an arrogant git.

Melchiot
Babayaro
Stanic
Hasselbaink
Desailly

And i dont think Carlton Cole or Mikael Forsell have Chelsea Futures.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
King of the Kop said:
I would normally think thats poor behaviour by Chelsea but Winstons an arrogant git.

Melchiot
Babayaro
Stanic
Hasselbaink
Desailly

And i dont think Carlton Cole or Mikael Forsell have Chelsea Futures.
Well i'm not entirely sure Cluadio's browsing this forunm ^_^

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
KHALID said:

hassilbank, babayaro , melchiot, and maybe geremi and petit for starters!...

well i got 4 out of 5 correct last time around. this season i expect to see kezman go out on a loan, crespo - veron - geremi - parker sold, and as mourinho said chelsea will buy 2 players, the first is a left back , the 2nd is a superstar world beater for 30+ million, personally i would be happy with jouaqin, adriano would be a dream, could end up with owen :cap:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Kyp said:
who do u think the left back will be?
ashley cole, maxwell or maybee even zambrotta?
i dont think Zambrotta will be for sale. cole is a chance though, if the money is right. Maxwell is a very good left back..probably the easiest to get out of the three.

30 million is a lot, the biggest names in the world should be mentioned when that kind of cash is being rumoured.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts