Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 14.8%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is only speculation, but we've all heard some possible substitutes for Ranieri: Koeman, Deschamps, Bianchi, Quique Flores... who is your favorite to train Valencia in the future? (you can also vote for people that isn't in the list).

My preferences:

1-Koeman
2-Deschamps
3-Bianchi
4-Quique Flores

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
My first pick would be Bianchi, but Koeman and Deschamps are also good calls. The most likely option to be the next manager is Koeman, as Deschamps is still in the CL with Monaco and also challenging for Ligue 1. It would be interesting to see us play total football, although Koeman´s not the most offensive minded coaches out there!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Imagine this!

---------------Cani
-----------Ayala-----Marchena
Curro---------------------------Moretti
---------------Albelda
----------Baraja-------Edu
------Aimar---------------------Vicente
---------------Mista

Aimar in a free role a´la Ronaldinho!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I'd pick Bianchi, because of his experience and because he could convince Aimar to stay.

Koeman could be a good coach, but I don't think that Aimar could feel too comfortble with him. I guess that Koeman uses the typical 4-3-3, like Barça, and there is not a "10" in this system.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
from these 4 coaches,i'd pick Bianchi.
he'll make a revolution and will help Valencia to regain their good form.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
The best manager in that list is Bianchi, but IIRC he had interrupted his career because his wife was having rather serious health problems... does someone know what happened in that front?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I like Bianchi would also be the best choice, along with Deschamps who could get some good attacking football out of the side. Just to clarify, I voted for Bianchi

Another name which I think would be interesting for Valencia, however, very unlikely, is Prandelli. I know he has been linked with returning to the Italian game, it would be interesting to see him in Spain. I think he is a very capable coach, although I know how Valencia must feel about Italian coaches right now :D

Anyways, goodluck, and I hope to see Valencia at the top again :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hector Cuper from Mallorca. Try to buy him out. He will do wonders. The press and the fans will hate you. But at the end results will come. Spanish football will live under CUper the greatest coach in the entire world.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know it's too early, but if Antonio López plays 'a la' Benítez and doesn't try weird things... why not him? He's cheap, knows the club... nobody knew Benítez in the beginning, and look at him now.

If not, I still prefer Koeman. :cool:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Setzer said:
I know it's too early, but if Antonio López plays 'a la' Benítez and doesn't try weird things... why not him? He's cheap, knows the club... nobody knew Benítez in the beginning, and look at him now.
My sentiment exactly. I like the team last night. We just paid Ranieri what...6 mil for resignation fee and money is always a big thing with Valencia. If he produces good result, it wouldn't hurt to stick with him. Let him have a go. Sometimes good things are right under our nose. And his heart seem to be with us from what he said in his presentation. :happy:

·
Registered
91 Posts
On that list, Bianchi.

Overall, I think Lyon's coach is doing wonders with that team. I forgot what his name was, though. Paul something.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
What about keeping Antonio López. He knows the club, the team, the players trust in him and he has international experiece.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts