Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As we all know there will be new transfers during the winter break. My question is this... Who would you like to see come to and leave BJK???

Personally I would like the following to come....

Ahmet Dursun, Okan Koc, Umit Aydin, and Nouma to come back...

Zafer Biryol, Muhammed Zidane (we need another jet runner like Akin), and Alberto Gillardino from Parma (21 years old and a player to watch our for... it might be easy for BJK to get this player considering the money problems Parma is having.. they are looking to sell players) to be our new transfers (and Cordoba to stay)

BJK needs to change up and strengthen their whole midfield strategy. The same applies for our defense. I think an important point we have to take into consideration is the much needed partner for Carew. We need a striker to pair up with Carew and form a scoring duo/machine. Like other members here on XT and myself have said before, If Carew is paired up with the right person... he will be unstopable.

I would like to see the following LEAVE....

Juanfran, Ahmet Yildirim, M Dogan, Ronaldo, and the board.

Im a little nervous about who BJK is going to bring during the break. I just hope the board makes the right decisions.... then again we all know how our yonetim acts funny sometimes.... I pray that we don't transfer a bunch of eziks and dead beats!!!!!

Let's see what happens.

·
Master Debater
20,827 Posts
For striker I'd like to see either youla, zidane or umit karan.

Defensive midfielder I'd like to see us get ayhan or find a foreign player, maybe bring back gunti ( I loved that guy )

Umit Aydin is another player I'd like to see back at besiktas. Considering the formation we play I'm sure we can find minutes for this guy here and there and who knows, maybe in a year or 2 he can take the job.

Okan Koc needs to come back and I can see him taking the starting job within afew weeks.

Sinan also needs to come back as he would be an excellent option off the bench.

I really do not see a pressing need for a creative midfielder as we have sergen, tumer and we should also give berkant some time in that role.

The central part of the defense is murky as it is a pressing need, but who to get? Toroman and Cagdas were supposed to take those jobs and that isn't working out so far. I'd like to see Cagdas start with I. Toroman getting spot starts here and there at central defense and defensive midfielder. Maybe we'll get lucky like Galatasaray and sign a player like song for defense ( although the odds of me winning the lottery are higher )

All in all our team needs loads of work.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
John Carew admits that Besiktas might sell him in January, but is unsure of any reported interest from Barcelona.

The Norwegian striker has been linked with a move to Barcelona, but the big target man is not so sure.

The former Valencia man admits that the Turkish club may try and cash in on him in January.

"It is a compliment," Carew told VG about Barca's interest.

"Especially since I have already played in the Champions League.

"I don't comment on rumours though. But I have the impression that Besiktas might be willing to sell me since they can't win anything this season.

"We are out of the Uefa Cup and we are too far behind in the league."

The 25-year-old is recovering from an ankle injury at present but says that he will not rush his return.

"I can run now and actually I can train full out.

"But there is no point straining it unnecessarily before it is strong enough."

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Players i want out:

M. Dogan: No need for him, we have already Emre and Cagdas that can play the same role as him and both of them are turkish citizens.

Ronaldo: It hurts to se him leave but hes just too slow for playing in four man defence.

Ahmet Yildirim: Good passing skills, but he is not tough enough to play as defensive midfielder or defender, also he is too slow...

Kaan Dobra: Too old, i dont want to make any more comments, lets just say that i´ll be the happiest kartal fan around the day he finally leaves...

Ahmed Hassan: With our current tactics we cant utilize him, its better that he plays in a team that can take advantage of his skills. He is getting waisted as right midfielder in our team.

Juanfran: No need to waste a foreigner spot for a reserve player. We should send him away.

Tayfun: He likes to run and thats it. Too old. Bye, bye...

One of Sergen&Pancu&Berkant, the other twos can be good reserves.

Players we should get;

Okan Koc: Hes the ideal player for the right wing. Should come back ASAP.

Umit Aydin: Good reserve player for the defensive midfielder position.

Fast forward to partner Carew, Someone like Youla+with finishing skills.

A defensive midfielder with passing skills someone like Tugay Kerimoglu but 10 years(well at least 5) younger version.

A central defender, preferably a mummy with enough experience who can take the command at the back.

A left defender as backup to Deli Ibram. Its not so important since Cagdas could play there, but i prefer a pacey one there.

I dont think that our board can get all those player. But a good defensive midielder and a forward is crucial for our team rigth now!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I did a little write up about Ronaldo here but later felt that it deserved to be in a thread by itself. You can see the write up under the thread titled "Goodbye and THANK YOU Ronaldo"

·
Registered
508 Posts
Gilardino is a dream,while Italian biggies go after him....

Del Bosque,Ahmet Yildirim,Juanfran,Ronaldo,Veysel,Ahmet Hassan,kaan dobra should leave.

Instead,We should transfer a decent defender,defensive central mid(I say davids because he couldn't get playing time in Inter and likely to leave or someone like him),Ahmet Dursun and quick forward replacing veysel...If Ahmet Hassan goes,we should get a midfielder who can manage the team's play and has some defensive features also that is versatile midfielder like stankovic(a dream)...

one more thing is that If cordoba won't be used,get a quality keeper...

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
He wouldn't come to BJK though..

·
Registered
248 Posts
he's a very good keeper but like eddie said i dont even think he'd consider coming to bjk from chelsea

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Muhammed said:
he's a very good keeper but like eddie said i dont even think he'd consider coming to bjk from chelsea
Neither do I to be honest. If he did leave Chelsea it would probably be to another team in the Premiership or maybe back to Italy. I should think lots of clubs would want him.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
We might as well stick with Ramazan as a goalkeeper until the end of the season and give him an opportunity to develop his skills.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree... but, if Besiktas has the opportunity to get a keeper such as Cudicini I don't think that they should pass up something like that.....

If he did come to BJK I wonder how him and Sergen would get along :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Sergen would buy him a drink at an Istanbul bar a night before a game, which would reduce his performance on the field.
Just like he did to Juanfran ;)

As degil sergen.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Seriously, the guy singlehandedly messed up Juanfran..
Of course, the problem is that Juanfran didn't realize he couldn't be like Sergen.
ie: drink the whole night before a game and then score goals in an important match the next day.

Ne alem adam ya :D

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I can't imagine Cudicini being led astray but you never know I suppose.

At least my little Okan hasn't been influenced by Sergen and co. :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Sergen operates solo, he doesn't have 'co' :D:D:D
Sergen won't change a t this age, it's these bad habits of his that have prevented him from becoming a world famous star.
In fact it's pretty amazing that he can drink the night before a game and then put in a good performance the next game. Something Juanfran tried but found out he couldn't' do lol :D

I can see Okan being a good influence on the younger players on the team.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts