Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which players would you like Atletico to sign in summer? and what would be your ideal team for next season?
Personally i would like this to happen:

In:
Tomas Rosicky,
Javier Mascherano,
Javier Portillo,
Matthew Upson,
Lukas Podolski

My team for 2006/2007:
------------------------Leo Franco------------------------------------

Upson---------------Pablo---------Perea------------------A.Lopez-----

------------------------Mascherano-----------------------------------

------------------Maxi-------------Galletti----------------------------

-------------------------Rosicky--------------------------------------

------------------Podolski--------Torres-------------------------------
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,618 Posts
@young07

Podolski???

He is nothing ... totaly overrated ... We have better and younger players in our B-Team or loaned away.

Portillo is a ****ing Madridista and I hope such a player will never ever play for us!!!

Mascherano would be great, but we won't sign him.

Rosicky seems to be realistic!

Upson, don't know this guy ;) (We have Velasco and Valera and Perea for this position :))



I hope not to sign crappy players like Saviola for to much money :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
|-Husky-| said:
@young07

Podolski???

He is nothing ... totaly overrated ... We have better and younger players in our B-Team or loaned away.

Portillo is a ****ing Madridista and I hope such a player will never ever play for us!!!

Mascherano would be great, but we won't sign him.

Rosicky seems to be realistic!

Upson, don't know this guy ;) (We have Velasco and Valera and Perea for this position :))



I hope not to sign crappy players like Saviola for to much money :D
So i take it you are not a fan of Podolski then? :howler:
I know Portillo is a Madridista but i think he could give us more depth upfront which with we need.
Upson plays for Birmingham here in England, he is a former Arsenal player who we could get cheap but i suppose we dont really need him considering how well Velasco and Valera have been playing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,606 Posts
Young07 said:
Which players would you like Atletico to sign in summer? and what would be your ideal team for next season?
Personally i would like this to happen:

In:
Tomas Rosicky,
Javier Mascherano,
Javier Portillo,
Matthew Upson,
Lukas Podolski

My team for 2006/2007:
------------------------Leo Franco------------------------------------

Upson---------------Pablo---------Perea------------------A.Lopez-----

------------------------Mascherano-----------------------------------

------------------Maxi-------------Galletti----------------------------

-------------------------Rosicky--------------------------------------

------------------Podolski--------Torres-------------------------------
Galletti over Petrov?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,600 Posts
i want to get the team like before with the big names like molina,baraja,valeron,solari,juninho,haselbaink, vieri, kiko and all this, i think cerezo is going to do the same
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,606 Posts
Maximiliano said:
i want to get the team like before with the big names like molina,baraja,valeron,solari,juninho,haselbaink, vieri, kiko and all this, i think cerezo is going to do the same
Yeah, the big names are working to perfection with the other team in town.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maximiliano said:
i want to get the team like before with the big names like molina,baraja,valeron,solari,juninho,haselbaink, vieri, kiko and all this, i think cerezo is going to do the same
The thing with these players is that they were'nt big stars when they were with us apart from Vieri, but they turned into stars, we want to avoid 'Galactico's' because that will mean no team spirit, and i think we have the best team spirit in La Liga at the moment as our good run shows
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i think he would probably be willing to join, its just if the Coach would want him,
what other players do you like Benny? Welcome On the Atleti boards btw!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah i dont think signing Vieri now would be much use although he is a legend! i would prefer to sign a younger striker, Sergio Garcia at Zaragoza would be a good 3rd choice striker or we have Braulio back from Mallorca.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,405 Posts
If you want Baraja in your team i assume you didn't watch him in the last couple of years. The guy is COMPLETELY finished.

Some points about your future line-up :
- Is that Mattew Upson who occupies the RB position? As far as i know he's a center-back plus he's LEFT-footed.
The rest of the defence is good though.

-Mascherano have many better teams following his progress so it's highly unlikely that he'll join Atletico.

-I guess you want Maxi and Galletti to play on the wings not as central midfields like your line-up suggests right? If that's the case petrov would surely be a more approriate choice than Galletti who hasn't impressed this year.

-Rosicky would an extremely important addition to your team. His playmaking skills would surely help Torres to find the net more often.
Not sure about Podolski though. There are surely better options than him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah he has struggled a little, but the constant changing of coaches in Valencia hasnt helped anything, i still think he can do a good job..
Upson is CenterBack by trade but has been known to play right back a few times..
Who would you suggest Carles?
i like Sergio Garcia as maybe 3rd choice striker, what do you think of him?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,600 Posts
sergio garcia is ok....he is a normal player, there is 500 players like him in spain....i want a great attack to play with torres, not kezman or sergio garcia
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top