Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard that Alan Smith and David Dunn are being considered as possible replacements for Dyer, if he doesn't prove his fitness.

All around though, if you had the choice, who would you have in the England squad right now?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I know that England is turning over their roster with a lot of young players, but why did Steve McManaman fall out of favour with Eriksson.

It seems since forever that England has been looking for a left sided midfielder. Could McMamanan fill this role?

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Isn't Joe Cole able to play on the left too?

I'll agree on Dunn, and add Carrick and Nolan to that list too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Should they really bring the young playerz in!

:tongue:
I think that they shouldnt bring any of the young players in because they will not have any experience at that level of football. Yes some of them are good but i think they are not ready for the big time yet . :fero:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Re: Should they really bring the young playerz in!

eoj said:
:tongue:
I think that they shouldnt bring any of the young players in because they will not have any experience at that level of football. Yes some of them are good but i think they are not ready for the big time yet . :fero:
Its a good point, but the only way we will see is to play them.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
You know, if Smith spent more time playing football instead of fighting the other team we wouldnt be having this debate, Smith IMO is good enough and ready to be in the seniors.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I know I am being stupid, but I want to bring in

Matthew le Tissier

·
Registered
516 Posts
Team spirit seems good but it can always be improved. I'd bring in someone like Roy Keane.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts