Xtratime Community banner

Who will you be supporting during the weekend?

• Arsenal

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zack_manutd wanted me to post a thread with a poll. So Zack, here's your thread.

Its simple, choose who you will be supporting between Arsenal and Chelsea during the weekend. I hate to say this, but I am gonna vote for Arsenal. I think we need someone to be on Chelsea's neck for them to falter.

If Chelsea wins during the weekend, then the rest of the teams can virtually kiss the title goodbye. A draw wouldnt be a bad result either.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I will probably be as fanatical an Arse supporter as khimik, Jern, Twayka etc. this weekend. I think it is very important to us for Chelsea not to extend their lead, while we try to reduce the deficit. So GO ARSENAL!!!

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
I would like Arsenal to beat Chelski so that we close the gap to 6 if we win.

But a downside is, if Arsenal win, they could go on a big winning run, so a draw could be good too. We close the gap of each team by 2 pts.

·
International
9,526 Posts
to be honest, I'm not into tactical support etc....wouldn't be that bothered to see Chelsea stuff Arsenal....I'd love to hear Whingers excuses afterwards;) Wonder if Mourinho will get a kebab or plate of jellied eels thrown at him?

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
Wonder if Mourinho will get a kebab or plate of jellied eels thrown at him?
:dielaugh::dielaugh:

Don't want Whinger to die from moaning and take the rest of the Premiership audience down with him as well!:pp

A draw would do nicely!:D

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Aslong as Chelsea doesnt win, i wont mind if its a draw or an Arsenal victory! :)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Never in a million years would i have thought that I would be saying this next phrase: this weekend I will be supporting Arsenal

But i have my reasons. For Man Utd, the best result can only be a win for arsenal. That would close the gap on chelski. The only problem that lies therein is that those smug arsenal arse-lickers would just swell up with pride and spend all of the next 8 months banging on about that result, ruining, not only my birthday celebrations, but also christmas, new year, divali, hanukah, eid, easter, haloween and chinese new year.

A draw would probably suit the fans better. The gap between man utd and chelski, would be cut down fron 9 to 7 points, provided man utd win on monday. This way, neither the french arse lickers nor the russians ones would gloat too much......in a way, best of both worlds.

A chelski win would be most disasterous, but to be honest, it wouldn't change much from the position we find ourselves in today. We're 9 points adrift now and we will be 9 points adrift then........in fact, it would be the worst result arsenal could hope for....which can't be that bad for us.

To be honest, no matter what the result is, its bound to be a cracking match.

Now (thru gritted teeth) come on u gooners!!!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Excellent post KK :D.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
you'd be better off concentrating on the upcoming Everton v Boro game, the result at Highbury this weekend really doesn't concern you lot :tongue:

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Wtf has Arsenal v Chelsea got to do with Man Utd? It's a game between the title contenders. United's chances of a CL qualifying spot won't be affected at all

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Sorry Jern you've already made that point

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Shaf said:
:dielaugh::dielaugh:

Don't want Whinger to die from moaning and take the rest of the Premiership audience down with him as well!:pp

A draw would do nicely!:D
:) :thmbup:
Yup!! A draw will be nice!

·
International
9,526 Posts
Attila_the_Nun said:
Wtf has Arsenal v Chelsea got to do with Man Utd? It's a game between the title contenders. United's chances of a CL qualifying spot won't be affected at all
:pp hey ATN, when's the :ass: enal going to do away with zonal marking. Not before our trip to raspbury I hope :lala: ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts