Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to know who my fellow UTD fans will support in the WC... Will it be the obvious ENGLAND team or are there others?

I personally am not English but they will be on top of my list...

1. England (mainly coz of 1. Becks, my favourite player being a captain and all must take the cherry, and 2. Scholsey (a UTD player and what a player he is too, fantastic to watch!

2. Cameroon (I just love ETO'O and i know they will be my second choice and will follow them closely, also enjoy watching Mboma! BUT the real reason is that i like they way they play, the way they pass the ball around and coz they are abit of outsider too)

3. It would have been Ireland for sure BUT since Keano woz booted out i cant see them doing much without him, so i will most probably be supporting Portugal or Paraguay!

WHAT ABOUT YOU BOYZ?

·
Registered
775 Posts
ENGLAND

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
obviously i'll be supporting england and i hope protugal and denmark do well.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
argentina and saudia arabia....because of veron and al-temyat, respectively

·
Registered
190 Posts
england obviously...but i dont think 2002 is their year and i think they will get knocked out after group stage 2 by france.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
SRT said:
england obviously...but i dont think 2002 is their year and i think they will get knocked out after group stage 2 by france.
not sweden then? glory hunter!

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Ireland - for Shay and Andy, as well as the fact that my great grandparents on my father's side are Irish ...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Beefy said:

not sweden then? glory hunter!
dont you ever get bored of being so foolish?

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I wanted Ireland to do well with Keano in the squad and this being his last WC.But thats no longer happening.:(

I would like to see Italy winning the Cup so that Maldini,who's been an awesome player for the last 13 years,finally gets his hands on that one Cup which has eluded him so far.He really deserves it and among all the favs,I ant Italy to win the WC.:)

Wouldn't mind seeing Becks lead England in a respectable manner.;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Argentina and Argentina again and again ;):D

By the way beefy, if SRT wanna support England then he is automatically not a glury hunter, coz if he is he would,ve chosen another precious team :tongue::D

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
hey, don't knock them. we've got just as good a chance as anyone else.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
CHINA, argentina, and italy... :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
come on Beefy, you know its ganna be a great achievement if England got to make it to the second round :D:tongue:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
we've got the abiltiy, it's a question of whether we've got the spirit to win it. i'd be content with the semis. every major championship i back england to go all the way, but this type i'm not so expectant. england won't go very far, they never do.:frownani: :sigh: :cry: :sob:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts