• Arsenal Kyiv

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its quite interesting after 3 favorites to win it are ALREADY OUT!!! Chornomorets, Shakhtar and Dnipro... :thumbsup:

So who's gonna win it? and also please post which 2 teams you think will be in the final...?

T

·
0 Posts
А ми йдемо! А ми йдемо!
Йдемо і в успіх віримо.
І наш футбольний клуб "Карпати"
До перемоги ведемо!

Ще прийде час! Ще прийде час!
"Карпати" виграють не раз.
І Кубок знов буде у Львові,
Буде і золото у нас!

Гей догори! Гей догори!
Зелено-білі прапори.
Шарфи літають у всі боки
"Карпати" знов перемогли!

О-ле-о-ле! О-ле-о-ле!
О-ле-о-ле-о-ле-о-ле!
Шарфи літають у всі боки
"Карпати" знов перемогли!

:tongue:

T

·
0 Posts
How about Metalurh Zoporizhzhya though? Imagine they played in Europe next year but got relegated? I think that would be cool, but for some reason, I cant see them doing anything but f*cking up our coeficcient rating :pp

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah you say that, but Dynamo hardly lit up european football this year.

I seem to remember not so long ago Zaporizha being in the UEFA Cup and doing themselves proud. They manged to keep a Leeds side which a season later reached the Champions League semis pretty honest, Leeds may have on it on away goals or by the odd goal on aggregate.

Anyway less talk about Zaporizha, it's got to be Karpaty Lviv for me, you can just imagine the whole of Lviv and probably most of Halychyna willing them on to win it.

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would say that the final would be Karpaty-Dynamo, if the "blind" draw doesnt match them together earlier... Although I wish Karpaty would win it, but I think if Dynamo puts their strongest squad, they will win it, for the only reason is that they are more experienced... I would say that Karpaty youngsters wont be able to handle the occasion and the pressure well...

Although, I DO HOPE their determination will compensate their inexperience and they will somehow manage to win it... After all, Dynamo doesnt have Shevchenko anymore in their team, who destroyed us on his own in Kyiv in 1999...

Anyway, voted Dynamo!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts