Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think can real repeat how they played against man utd.
or will bayern win again.
what do you think?
especially you labas

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
I think labas is dancing around the place by now.. Especially because Anelka scored :)..

Anyways good luck in the 2nd leg

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, I'm sad to say, I have my exams coming up and I come here rarely now a days. Unfortunately I couldn't answer your question on time, but to be honest I was going with a 4-0 for Real. We almost did it, but for soem reason the second half turned out really boring :( But a good result nevertheless and I'm full of hope... :)

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Good luck on your exams and second leg...

It doesnt matter, you never know what will happen in the second leg, I just hope Real players dont start celebrating now and forget about the second leg...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Del Bosque won't let them! I'm not worried about that! What's abd is Karanka and Salgado are out! I guess Hiero and Geremi will be back then?

But guys bare this in mind!
the defense: Karanka & Campo are UNDEFEATED! This is a big blow! :(

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
We'll see. And why do you prefer Julio Cesar Santos over our Hierro? IMO J.C.S. has been a dissapointment so far... :(

M

·
0 Posts
Because JC has been healthier in recent weeks....

I don't want to see Hierro come back early to get injured again.

Can't afford the risk

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
get ready for an all spanish final!!!!
valencia-real

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
OK, that is a good reason, but remember also this is now our most important game of the year. We cannot lose, and will you risk playing a Julio Ceasr who has been less then convincing this season? I say, take a risk - poor Hierro, hope it doesn't end bad for him :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts