Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHO WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP ???????

For me, I still think that BRAZIL can do it !
Yes ! I am a fan of Brazil !
But then also I can say that Brazil will be a team to beat in the tournament !
With players like Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Denilson, Cafu, R.Carlos, Lucio : BRAZIL is definately gonna be a team to beat !!

But the main problem of Brazil is DEFENCE !!
Only Lucio is a reliable player !

Then my other choices are France (but I hate this team!), Italy, Argentina !!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i'd say between argentina and italy... :D:D:D

·
Registered
920 Posts
ARGENTINA
ITALIA
FRANCIA
BRASILE

I hope not in this order, but right not I see Argentina more predicted to win the WC

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
ITALIA!!!!!!!
And this is just the right time since it's also mark our 20th anniversary since the last time we won the cup.
It's time to break the curse that european teams cannot win outside of Europe!
We also have to match Brazil four time championships!!!!
Then in 4 years-------> we can make it the 5th championships for Italia!!!!!:fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Watch out for China's goalkeeper. He is the best goalkeeper in the world right now! You will know how good he is when you watch him play. He is going to steal a lot of games and win the World Cup for China.

1st --- China
2nd --- Italy

China will beat Italy on penalties in the final.

3rd --- Argentina
4th --- France

Argentina will beat France for 3rd place after losing to China on penalties.

Chokers of the World Cup:

1. England --- won't make it to the 2nd round.
2. Brazil --- will only get one point in 3 games.

Surprises of the World Cup:

1. Japan --- they will make it to the final 8.
2. Turkey --- also make it to the final 8.

That's what my crystal ball is telling me.

·
Registered
655 Posts
We can win the WC:eek: :D It's a dream , maybe one day the dream will come true ;)

BTW, Jiangjing is a really good goalie :) I heard he will transfer to Newcastle United after WC:eek: :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
It is not a dream. China WILL win the World Cup this year. Guaranteed!

Did anyone predict Cameroon to go all the way to the final 8 and were just a few minutes away from beating England in 1990? Did anyone think Bulgaria would go all the way to the final 4 in 1994? What about Saudi Arabia winning the group in 1994? Belgium finished 4th in 1986? Croatia beating German 3-0?

In every World Cup soccer, there is always a team which is the World Cup shocker! This time it will be China! Guaranteed!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Brazil. Scolari is finally giving the people what they want so it seems with all the rumours flying around with using 2 AMC's and only 1 DMC and two wing backs in Roberto Carlos and Cafu. Anderson Polga will take Roque Junior's spot during the World Cup, I am not as worried as before about the defense and the whole squad we seem to have improved alot.

We'll beat France in the quarter finals, Argentina in the semi finals and Italia in the finals! :crazy: :devil: :fero:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts