Japan 150-1
Ghana 400-1
Argentina 500-1

L

·
0 Posts
france!!!!!!!!!!

no, i'm jokking:D

well, will i be far of the truth if i say USA?;)

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Bonita,are you absent minded?:D you forgot welcome China?;)

we are not 100% chance for winner but we deserve a final game ticket.if 99' final replayed again,i would still contented.:p

L

·
0 Posts
today it's the open wc match, france-norway.
i hope we will not lose with a heavy score. :scared:

laoer, 2 p at appétit;)

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Although I think USA will be very strong, they always are while playing in the US, I voted for Norway.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Laoer, you know me. I dream of the Steel Roses bringing home that large metal object: WWC2003 Championship :) I hope they play well, withstand the toughest opponents and stay free of injuries.

Welcome! Team CHINA! :angel:

I may be absent-minded :D but China needs much less comforting than the Argies - in this World Cup at least. That said, there are a lot of unknowns and dark horses this time around. We shall see.

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
I just found out that Norway is the only team in the world with a positive statistic against the USA. With 18 wins, 2 draws, and 16 losses. Of course, the USA are big favourites, and with such a good statistic against all teams, plus home field advantage, they are bound to win it. However, I voted for Norway, for purely stupid reasons. :tongue:

L

·
0 Posts
anders,
do you know the score right now please?
eurosport gonna show it only at 20h.

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
It was a tight first thirty minutes, with chances for both teams. Then Norway took over towards the end of the half. The best player this match, Anita Rapp had a huge chance, with her shot hitting the bar, just before half time. At the very start of the second half, Norway took the lead, with a beautiful header from Anita Rapp.

The score is still 1-0 for Norway, after 55 minutes.

L

·
0 Posts
anders?
what's the score please?
i want to know if it's useful to watch the match later. i do not want see the titanic crashing:D

L

·
0 Posts
here is the stats :

Cards
9 RAPP Anita (86')
20 KLAVENESS Lise (91')

Stats
10 Shots on Goal 4
6 Shots Wide 6
16 Fouls 13
7 Corner Kicks 8
0 Penalty Kicks 0
1 Offsides 4
0 Own Goals 0
2 Yellow Cards 0
0 Red Cards 0
53% Ball Possession 47%

seems it was a good match, 4 offsides for france....too much.
seems the end of the match might have been hard, cause the yellow cards.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Bonita said:
Laoer, you know me. I dream of the Steel Roses bringing home that large metal object: WWC2003 Championship :) I hope they play well, withstand the toughest opponents and stay free of injuries.

Welcome! Team CHINA! :angel:

I may be absent-minded :D but China needs much less comforting than the Argies - in this World Cup at least. That said, there are a lot of unknowns and dark horses this time around. We shall see. [/B]

haha...Bonita,i understand you.if Spanish woman joined,i would double happy and welcome them first.:tongue:

any dark horses dont happen in Group D.;)

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Sorry everyone but the U.S. have got this one. I think the only team that can come close to beating them at home is China, yet it will be an uphill battle.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Orange said:
Of course, the USA are big favourites, and with such a good statistic against all teams, plus home field advantage, they are bound to win it. However, I voted for Norway, for purely stupid reasons. :tongue:
If it is any comfort, so did I. ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
China?

laoer said:
haha...Bonita,i understand you.if Spanish woman joined,i would double happy and welcome them first.:tongue:

any dark horses dont happen in Group D.;)
I see you posted this before China played Ghana yesterday. I was at that match yesterday and was really surprised that "Steel Roses" only managed to defeat the "Black Queens" by 1-0 score. I was impressed with several of Ghana's defenders and their goalkeeper also made several world class saves.

Since China had defeated Ghana 7-0 in the WC four years ago, I expected a much larger margin of victory for China. I still think China will win Group D, but so far the group play has been very competitive. I'm really looking forward to watching the Ghana - Russia/China - Australia doubleheader on Thursday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts