• Sydney FC

Votes: 2 40.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote and explain your choice.

Even though most teams won't have full squads and up to 100%.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I'm predicting that without bias it'll be Adelaide United for reasons I've already stated before - we're better prepared than everyone else. Kossie's been interviewed saying we're taking this very seriously, because the $1m is a lot of money, and, unlike Sydney we don't have the financial muscle they do.

And, unlike everyone else, we do have our full squad available with no injuries at all, too.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm not sure who is going to win but I voted for SFC :)

I think Queensland and the Tards will be out rather quickly. I dont think Queensland have the squad to beat SFC and I think MV will need time to Gel. I thought Perth were going to be strong but their fans are saying they are not the force they were in the NSL.

So, I feel Sydney will win it but it's rather open at the moment

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I said Newcastle because they have a decent looking team and will know that they have a chance to salvage some sporting pride for the town this year. after all the Knights are on track to winning only one thing this year :hopefull:

:( ;)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I voted for the Jets but its going to be an interesting tournament.

I think Adelaide have a strong chance of winning also because they will start with what should be a win at home against Victory and Adelaide is hosting the final. They probably might have to get past the Jets in the semis though.

If things go as they do on paper though Sydney will play Newcastle in the final.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts